Once you solve a complex problem, whether you got it wrong/right, just try answering below questions during your PS/DS review:
1. What could be the best pathway/method to reach the answer?
2. What is the easiest and faster way to complete each step?
3. What are the alternate pathways? Could I have guessed effectively? If so, how?
4. What traps or tricks are built into this problem?
5. Where could I have made mistake? How can I avoid doing so next time?
6. What are the key takeaways? What can I learn from this problem?
7. What are other problems similar to this problem? What does this problem remind me of? Will I remember this solution/method in future for similar problem?
Tough 700+ Level RCs: Passage1 | Passage2 | Passage3 | Passage4 | Passage5 | Passage6 | Passage7
Reading Comprehension notes: Click here
PowerScore CR Bible - Official Guide 13 Questions Set Mapped: Click here