Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 30 Jul 2014, 21:45

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

huge gmat prep material. have it for FREE (HYDERABAD, INDIA)

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
2 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 760 Q V
Followers: 3

Kudos [?]: 7 [2] , given: 3

huge gmat prep material. have it for FREE (HYDERABAD, INDIA) [#permalink] New post 11 Oct 2011, 04:35
This post received
KUDOS
hi everyone, i finished my gmat scored a whooping 760 .i am from hyderabad, india. does anyone need gmat prep material?

MY INTENTION IS TO HELP THOSE WHO CANNOT AFFORD TO BUY COSTLY PREP BOOKS.

i have: manhatten gmat all guides
manhattenreview + online
princeton review+ online
official 12th edition (2)
OFFICIAL VERBAL
OFFICIAL MATH
powerscore all books

if anyone interested, drop a message at my inbox ...

thank you & all the best
Kaplan Promo CodeKnewton GMAT Discount CodesGMAT Pill GMAT Discount Codes
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: huge gmat prep material. have it for FREE (HYDERABAD, INDIA) [#permalink] New post 11 Oct 2011, 06:22
Hey Congrats Vishal!

That's a phenomenal score and I really hope it is sufficient to get you a place in the university of your choice.
I would also like to make a special mention here of the noble deed you have displayed, and congratulate you for the same.

Well, I'm a GMAT aspirant and targeting to give my GMAT in Dec. At this moment, all I'm looking for is a genuine piece of advise and some guidance on the GMAT undertaking and it's prep methodology. Hoping to hear from you on this soon.

Thanks!
Manager
Manager
Affiliations: RHCE , CCNA, MCSE and Now GMAT ;)
WE: Operations (Computer Hardware)
Followers: 11

Kudos [?]: 101 [0], given: 28

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: huge gmat prep material. have it for FREE (HYDERABAD, INDIA) [#permalink] New post 11 Oct 2011, 06:43
Hey congrats vishal. I am vishal too
From hyd. Can i call u pls for some advise from u. I have my gmat on nov 9. Very nice and generous from ur side. I just need manhattan review plus online from u. Will pay you even whatever it costs.

Thanks

Image Posted from GMAT ToolKit

Intern
Intern

Re: huge gmat prep material. have it for FREE (HYDERABAD, INDIA) [#permalink] New post 13 Oct 2011, 11:11
Hi Vishal

let me know if u can help me with manhattan online tests

thanks
Intern
Intern
Followers: 1

Re: huge gmat prep material. have it for FREE (HYDERABAD, INDIA) [#permalink] New post 21 Oct 2011, 22:28
Could I have the OG Verbal, OG Math and any of the MGmat Guides please? I sent you a PM...
Intern
Intern

Re: huge gmat prep material. have it for FREE (HYDERABAD, INDIA) [#permalink] New post 30 Oct 2011, 02:18
Hi Vishal,

First of all congratulations on achieving such a score. You definitely deserve a standing ovation. I very sure and wish that you get a admission in your dream school.

My name is Bhaskar. I am from Hyderabad. I gave a shot at the GMAT exam in may and did not score what I wanted to. As such I am planning to retake the exam in December and give my 100%. However, I feel that I don't have a proper direction and plan. I was looking for some guidance in this forum and found your post.

Will it be possible for you to spare some time for me and guide me ? The place, time and all can be decided at your conviniance. I understand you will be busy in applying for various schools and as such I am not expecting a whole lot of time from you. If nothing else a small pep talk will do. I am sure your words of wisdom and advise are equal to reading a 1000 page book. Please please help me.

Thank you so much.

Bhaskar

Thank you,
Bhaskar.

Posted from my mobile device Image
Intern
Intern

Re: huge gmat prep material. have it for FREE (HYDERABAD, INDIA) [#permalink] New post 01 Nov 2011, 04:00
Hi Vishal congrats on the score, can i get the books, i have my gmat on nov 23, it would be helpfull ,please let me know if its fine iam from bangalore
This is my conatc number 9916298050
Intern
Intern

Re: huge gmat prep material. have it for FREE (HYDERABAD, INDIA) [#permalink] New post 14 Nov 2011, 04:13
Hey Vishal,

Congrats man !! I mean, that is one great achievement !! Hope you have landed in the B School of your dreams.

I am Ramesh Krishnan, from Jamshedpur. If you could please share with me your materials, (any thing is great, as I understand a zillion people must have pinged you for materials). I am a Manager in Tata Steel and have 6 months of WE. I wish to pursue my GMAT for May 2012 with a dream of getting into Tata Administrative Services (TAS) in 2013 and get into Said Business School in 2015. My dreams could do with a little help from you :)[list=] :-D [/list]

Regards and ATB
Ramesh Krishnan
Manager
Manager
GPA: 3.96
WE: Research (Pharmaceuticals and Biotech)
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 27 [0], given: 126

Re: huge gmat prep material. have it for FREE (HYDERABAD, INDIA) [#permalink] New post 07 Apr 2012, 00:10
Are the materials still available???? i am in desperate need of them...Please let me know
Intern
Intern
Followers: 1

Re: huge gmat prep material. have it for FREE (HYDERABAD, INDIA) [#permalink] New post 17 Apr 2012, 08:06
possible to get the powerscore guide still?
Intern
Intern

Re: huge gmat prep material. have it for FREE (HYDERABAD, INDIA) [#permalink] New post 18 Apr 2013, 05:46
Can you please provide me some useful books for preparation and how you got this wonderful score. Thanks for the generosity
Intern
Intern

Re: huge gmat prep material. have it for FREE (HYDERABAD, INDIA) [#permalink] New post 12 Jul 2013, 03:52
Hi,

Could you please share the material
Gmail id: sankruti90
Intern
Intern

Re: huge gmat prep material. have it for FREE (HYDERABAD, INDIA) [#permalink] New post 03 Apr 2014, 03:00
Dear Vishal Ji

I know that this question may be inappropriate.. But just wanted to check on the availability of the course material.. Do you still have the material??

Regards
Indu Awasthi
Re: huge gmat prep material. have it for FREE (HYDERABAD, INDIA)   [#permalink] 03 Apr 2014, 03:00