Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 16 Sep 2014, 19:56

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

HULT --Worth Applying?

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:
Manager
Manager
Schools: Mays '16, Simon '16
GMAT 1: Q V
GMAT 2: Q V
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 51

HULT --Worth Applying? [#permalink] New post 19 Nov 2012, 09:43
I have been flooded with mails from HULT school promising scholarship (if I apply early)for their 1 year program.
HULT has so many campuses ....Truly global school...

I did not find anything related to placement.

What do you guys think of HULT .
Current Student
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Strategy
WE: Other (Computer Software)

Kudos [?]: 28 [0], given: 35

Re: HULT --Worth Applying? [#permalink] New post 19 Nov 2012, 09:45
RJSPO wrote:
I have been flooded with mails from HULT school promising scholarship (if I apply early)for their 1 year program.
HULT has so many campuses ....Truly global school...

I did not find anything related to placement.

What do you guys think of HULT .

Hi.. Take a look at this thread: avoid-hult-121715.html
You may find it helpful.

TH

Give me +1 Kudos if my post helped!

"Follow your passion. Change the world."

2 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Technology, Entrepreneurship

Kudos [?]: 8 [2] , given: 4

Re: HULT --Worth Applying? [#permalink] New post 20 Nov 2012, 22:51
This post received
KUDOS
Depends on your needs, but I am generally satisfied with what I've seen so far. I am a student in San Francisco campus, and this is truly outstanding place to live and study. Since I am into tech entrepreneurship (startups etc..) this is probably the best place to be. Some impressions about first two months are:

- It is much different experience than the one I had back in Europe.
- School is highly innovative in terms of education, we all got iPads and their use in everyday work is more than embraced
- Faculty is generally nice, and most of professors are kind and ready to help you. I am currently working with one, and they are more than happy to write a recommendation for you (of course if you prove yourself)
- Studying with the students from 98 different countries is amazing, you don't get a chance to work in such a diverse environment every day.

Back to these comments up there:

Hult doesn't claim it is the best school out there, but it offers a lot. Especially if you want to experience studying in two or three different countries in one year. I think that MBA is generally in crisis, not just at Hult, there is less and less students because of the global economic crisis. This means that a selection process is not so strict and that's why these things happen. Ask people from other schools as well.

To sum up, I really enjoyed these two months and never regretted the decision to come here. It is a huge change in my life, and the fact that you have a business contacts everywhere in the world could be a huge game changer in such a competitive job market. Anyways, if you have any other questions I am on your service :)
Re: HULT --Worth Applying?   [#permalink] 20 Nov 2012, 22:51