Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 20 Sep 2014, 04:36

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

I had done all the CR questions in the Verbal Review (2nd

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:
Manager
Manager
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 15 [0], given: 12

GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
I had done all the CR questions in the Verbal Review (2nd [#permalink] New post 17 Dec 2010, 23:29
I had done all the CR questions in the Verbal Review (2nd ed) and up to question #90 in OG (12th ed). The CR questions in OG seem to be a bit more difficult compare to the Verbal Review. How is the CR questions in the real GMAT compare to the OG in terms of difficulty?
Kaplan Promo CodeKnewton GMAT Discount CodesManhattan GMAT Discount Codes
Schools: Tepper, McCombs, Kelley, Darden, Andersen
Followers: 22

Kudos [?]: 68 [0], given: 35

Premium Member
Re: CR Questions Difficulty OG vs Real GMAT [#permalink] New post 22 Dec 2010, 02:01
Samwong wrote:
I had done all the CR questions in the Verbal Review (2nd ed) and up to question #90 in OG (12th ed). The CR questions in OG seem to be a bit more difficult compare to the Verbal Review. How is the CR questions in the real GMAT compare to the OG in terms of difficulty?

That depends on how you are doing in the test. I did reasonably well and most CR questions I got were similar to the last 20-30 questions in the OG.
Expert Post
Veritas Prep GMAT Instructor
Followers: 1118

Kudos [?]: 5070 [0], given: 164

Re: CR Questions Difficulty OG vs Real GMAT [#permalink] New post 23 Dec 2010, 05:03
Expert's post
Samwong wrote:

OG questions are a great representation of actual GMAT questions (especially the last few). Of course it is no surprise since they are old actual GMAT questions. The point is, if after covering your concepts thoroughly and practicing a bit, you get most of the OG questions correct, it is an indication that you are well prepared for CR of actual GMAT. The level hasn't changed much (the same cannot be said about Quant. It is tougher than Quant of OG12). Verbal Review is more of a conceptual book with easier problems... Try and be comfortable with the OG level and then some more....

Karishma
Veritas Prep | GMAT Instructor
My Blog

Save $100 on Veritas Prep GMAT Courses And Admissions Consulting
Enroll now. Pay later. Take advantage of Veritas Prep's flexible payment plan options.

Veritas Prep Reviews

Re: CR Questions Difficulty OG vs Real GMAT   [#permalink] 23 Dec 2010, 05:03