Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 21 Oct 2014, 00:52

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

I Just took GMAT

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

I Just took GMAT [#permalink] New post 26 Aug 2005, 12:38
After much studying and a couple weeks on this forum (wish I had found it earlier) I was was disappointed, although not that surprised, to get a 660 (37Q, 41V) this morning.

I did very well on the verbal, scoring 96th percentile. However, the math killed me, scoring 55th. I find it funny that for me the Quant is very hard, while it seems verbal is what most on this board struggle with.

My problem is that I got kicked out of high school (went on to GED, Community College, then graduated with honors from a top University in Communications). Anyway, my point is that I stopped learning math in 9th grade, so I had to teach myself EVERYTHING this summer. I feel, though, that I can improve my Quant score signifigantly in the next month and a half.

I am appling to only Elite and near Elite schools.

Anyway, my point is you'll be seeing a lot of me around here. For those interested, here are my practice test scores. These were all taken towards the end of my studying.

KAPLAN: Only did Quant, usually got about 13 wrong for each 37 question section.

Also, FYI, the Quant part in the real test did not seem at all harder that that of the OG. However, judging by my score, it appears it is (but in decieving ways).

PR1: 700
PR2: 650
ETS: 700
ETS 710
ETS: 730
ETS: 690
ETS: 640
PP 1:660
PP 2:720

Good luck to everyone.
Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesGMAT Pill GMAT Discount Codes
I Just took GMAT   [#permalink] 26 Aug 2005, 12:38