Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 25 Oct 2014, 06:33

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

I'm looking through the OG right now and I just read through

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:
Manager
Manager
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 4 [0], given: 0

I'm looking through the OG right now and I just read through [#permalink] New post 01 Jun 2007, 14:23
I'm looking through the OG right now and I just read through the discrete probability in the arithmetic section.

It deals with independence and mutual exclusivity for discrete probability events, and now my head is spinning because I forgot everything I learned in statistics 1 in college.

I have yet to see a question on the basic properties of mutual exclusivity and independence on practice material...so I was wondering if you guys spent any time reviewing this?

After all, it IS in the OG...
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

[#permalink] New post 01 Jun 2007, 14:30
In my opinion the OG explanation of the material, especially the quant is horribly confusing and will make anyones head spin.
  [#permalink] 01 Jun 2007, 14:30