Like we discussed last night:
- Study your Veritas
Numbers properties book front to back and UNDERSTAND the concepts and questions in that book
- keep a log on what on the GMAT "tricked" you into get the wrong answers. Learn from those tricks
- Memorize the geometry stuff, that's all you can do.
- Do the final two "columns" in PS and DS, but understand why you miss the question.
- Don't worry too much about probability and combinations right now, other than the basic stuff. You don't see those until you break 700.
- DON'T finish 10+ minutes before the end of the test
- TRIPLE check your answers if necessary, especially if you have time.
- Keep a log of the "tricks" GMAT uses to get you to answer the wrong question in RC/CR. There are a few, but once you know them, you won't miss the medium level questions again.
- Practice Manhattan SC front to back.
Get the OG Verbal
and Quant review if you have time to do those, they'll help!