Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 16 Apr 2014, 02:30

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

$$$-I NEED PROB AND PERM/COMB HELP - I WILL PAY YOU $$$

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

$$$-I NEED PROB AND PERM/COMB HELP - I WILL PAY YOU $$$ [#permalink] New post 11 Sep 2003, 10:33
i am taking the gmat on fri sep 19th and all i need is a brushup on the prob & perm/comb materials. i have tried to follow the review materials on this site but i get lost. if you are confident you know this material well and want to earn some extra $$$, let me know. you can reach me at goldsjo@hotmail.com
Kaplan Promo CodeKnewton GMAT Discount CodesGMAT Pill GMAT Discount Codes
Manager
Manager

[#permalink] New post 11 Sep 2003, 11:16
I will give you a little advice...i wouldn't stress so much on these questions. I only saw one when I took my test and from what ive heard from others the max you will see or 2 or 3. I wasted 2-3 weeks trying to get down all the concepts and it didn't help me in the slightest. I think the reviews that are giving in one of the stickys in this forum should be good enough for the GMAT.

Anyway, what specifically are you having trouble with?
Intern
Intern

[#permalink] New post 11 Sep 2003, 17:09
thanks for your reply but i am not talking about a week long study of the concepts. just an hour or two to go over specific problems - i walked through the review on this site and it just confuses me. i've already taken the gmat once so i know what to expect. i know i won't see 5 or 10 of these problems, but for the 1 or 2 that i will see, i would like to know what i'm doing. if you can understand the review of these concepts on the site, contact me and we can work something out if you have an hour or two.

thanks.
  [#permalink] 11 Sep 2003, 17:09

$$$-I NEED PROB AND PERM/COMB HELP - I WILL PAY YOU $$$

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderator: TGC

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Privacy Policy| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap