Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 21 Aug 2014, 23:56

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

I need some perspective if anyone has a moment to respond.

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
GPA: 3.43
WE: Corporate Finance (Health Care)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 1

I need some perspective if anyone has a moment to respond. [#permalink] New post 23 Oct 2011, 15:11
00:00
A
B
C
D
E

Difficulty:

(N/A)

Question Stats:

0% (00:00) correct 0% (00:00) wrong based on 0 sessions

In the last 9 days I have taken 4 tests:
Kaplan CAT2(CD) - score 540
GMAT Prep 1 - score 700
Kaplan CAT3(CD) - score 560
Kaplan CAT4(online) - score 610

I have the 2011 Kaplan Premier version. Will anyone advise on how I'm actually doing? Is the GMAT score calculator accurate? I take the real GMAT in 10 days. If I go by the calculator a score of 700 is within my reach. I have the GMAT Prep test 2 left as well as Kaplan CAT 5 and 6. Should I purchase the MGMAT tests? I feel all over the board with my scores and very unsure that I will even make a 600 at this point. Thanks in advance for any advice.
Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesGMAT Pill GMAT Discount Codes
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Leadership, International Business
Schools: INSEAD Jan '13
GMAT 1: 670 Q50 V31
WE: Project Management (Energy and Utilities)
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 1

GMAT Tests User
Re: Test Scores for Kaplan vs GMAT Prep [#permalink] New post 31 Oct 2011, 08:31
Hi Capo,

I think you should purchase the MGMAT.

I have seen huge variations in my test scores for GPREP "-40 points" over KAPLAN.
Manager
Manager
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 2

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Test Scores for Kaplan vs GMAT Prep [#permalink] New post 01 Nov 2011, 13:07
cscapozzi wrote:

In the last 9 days I have taken 4 tests:
Kaplan CAT2(CD) - score 540
GMAT Prep 1 - score 700
Kaplan CAT3(CD) - score 560
Kaplan CAT4(online) - score 610

I have the 2011 Kaplan Premier version. Will anyone advise on how I'm actually doing? Is the GMAT score calculator accurate? I take the real GMAT in 10 days. If I go by the calculator a score of 700 is within my reach. I have the GMAT Prep test 2 left as well as Kaplan CAT 5 and 6. Should I purchase the MGMAT tests? I feel all over the board with my scores and very unsure that I will even make a 600 at this point. Thanks in advance for any advice.

GMATPrep is the best indicator. If your score is about 700, the same score +- 20 points you receive on the real exam. My MGMAT tests average was about 650 before my first exam. The real score on the exam was 530.
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Strategy
GMAT 1: 690 Q48 V35
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 2

Re: I need some perspective if anyone has a moment to respond. [#permalink] New post 06 Mar 2014, 12:43
Get Manhattan guides - and give yourself another month - Id say little over a month.
Go through these Manhattan guides - each one of them - twice at least. Then fine tune your test taking skills - take as many tests as you can and then save the GMAT Tests from MBA.COM right till the end.

As of now you may as well end up at 680 or less... or who knows maybe more.

But with the Manhattan guides etc etc -- you could do a lot higher.

I took it twice and got a 690 both the times - in my case it all worked out but having a higher score would have made me feel better.
Re: I need some perspective if anyone has a moment to respond.   [#permalink] 06 Mar 2014, 12:43