I plan to take test at the very biggining of June. I'd love to be advised by any your comment or suggestion about my daily works till to that day. Verbal:
- average one Gmatprep Verbal test per two days at 8 P.M, and review and post for help in the other moring! Follow and learn the error made! Keep error log
- OG SC I read it long time ago. I want to review it one more time, but I feel i have no time. I only finish Manhattan SC.
- CR. I am on the way to finish OG11
- RC. only almost finish OG11
, not finish Verbal Review.Math
- I do timely only for Challenges in the moring! keep the log.
So many question, in all the area of Gmat cover, that I copy and paste to my log. I separate it in the catgory. Now I dont know how to review it effectively. Boring is not avoidable!
I do want to review erro log. But Frankly it is so boring! I had the feeling like that. I see the first line of the log, I know what follows it. This makes make me bored! But I addmited that sometimes I do wrong on that concept.
What tips do you apply when you review your log and what plan do you want to recommend? Many thanks!
Get the best GMAT Prep Resources with GMAT Club Premium Membership