I plan to take test at the very biggining of June. I'd love to be advised by any your comment or suggestion about my daily works till to that day. Verbal:
- average one Gmatprep Verbal test per two days at 8 P.M, and review and post for help in the other moring! Follow and learn the error made! Keep error log
- OG SC I read it long time ago. I want to review it one more time, but I feel i have no time. I only finish Manhattan SC.
- CR. I am on the way to finish OG11
- RC. only almost finish OG11
, not finish Verbal Review.Math
- I do timely only for Challenges in the moring! keep the log.
So many question, in all the area of Gmat cover, that I copy and paste to my log. I separate it in the catgory. Now I dont know how to review it effectively. Boring is not avoidable!
I do want to review erro log. But Frankly it is so boring! I had the feeling like that. I see the first line of the log, I know what follows it. This makes make me bored! But I addmited that sometimes I do wrong on that concept.
What tips do you apply when you review your log and what plan do you want to recommend? Many thanks!
GMAT Club Premium Membership - big benefits and savings