Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 25 Oct 2014, 22:30

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

I take the official test tomorrow. I just took a GMATPrep

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

I take the official test tomorrow. I just took a GMATPrep [#permalink] New post 01 Mar 2007, 15:07
00:00
A
B
C
D
E

Difficulty:

(N/A)

Question Stats:

0% (00:00) correct 0% (00:00) wrong based on 0 sessions
I take the official test tomorrow. I just took a GMATPrep practice test and got 43Q, 35V (640T). The main thing that is killing my verbal score is sentence correction... and I'm a native speaker...

Any last minute tips for SC???

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaase??????
Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesManhattan GMAT Discount Codes
VP
VP
Followers: 19

Kudos [?]: 118 [0], given: 0

Reviews Badge
 [#permalink] New post 01 Mar 2007, 19:09
My tip is for you to go to sleep on time :) There is not much you can do in one day other than get overwhelmed and tired, so the best thing is to rest up and take the test with a fresh head and attitude.

Good luck!
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 8 [0], given: 0

[#permalink] New post 02 Mar 2007, 08:39
Well I dont know if you will read this before the test since it is today - but good luck...

Tip: Read each sentence carefully. Review each answer choice. Draw a grid and eliminate obvious wrong answers. Look for parallelism, modifying issues, and verb tense. At this point you wont learn anything new but if you are patient and deliberate in your reading I am sure you will do fine.
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

[#permalink] New post 02 Mar 2007, 10:06
OasisNYK wrote:
Well I dont know if you will read this before the test since it is today - but good luck...

Tip: Read each sentence carefully. Review each answer choice. Draw a grid and eliminate obvious wrong answers. Look for parallelism, modifying issues, and verb tense. At this point you wont learn anything new but if you are patient and deliberate in your reading I am sure you will do fine.

Cheers for that m8! I leave for the centre at half 11.
  [#permalink] 02 Mar 2007, 10:06