Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 21 Oct 2014, 16:03

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

IE Business School 2013 - Calling All MBA Applicants

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Followers: 14

Kudos [?]: 10 [0], given: 0

IE Business School 2013 - Calling All MBA Applicants [#permalink] New post 23 Oct 2012, 11:34

IE Business School: Full-time MBA Fall 2013

Fall 2013 applicant details (Real Time)

GMATClub Vs Latest Intake

GMATClub real time applicant stats

Detailed Applicant List

GMATClub Real Time Applicant Tracker

Kaplan Promo CodeKnewton GMAT Discount CodesVeritas Prep GMAT Discount Codes
Current Student
Schools: LBS MIF '15 (M)
GMAT 1: 690 Q48 V37
GMAT 2: 710 Q49 V38
WE: Asset Management (Mutual Funds and Brokerage)
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 7 [0], given: 0

Re: IE Business School 2013 - Calling All MBA Applicants [#permalink] New post 07 Nov 2012, 06:45
Dear All,

I was admitted to the IE MBA 2013 November intake. Could you please share your experience about the program? I would be particularly interested in the job placement rates and the quality of career service. I have 6 years of work experience in the financial services sector in front office role and plan to remain in the sector in Western Europe, preferably in the UK, France or Switzerland.

Thank you in advance for your help!
Current Student
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Strategy
GMAT 1: 670 Q48 V34
GMAT 2: 610 Q45 V29
GPA: 3.5
WE: General Management (Consumer Products)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

Re: IE Business School 2013 - Calling All MBA Applicants [#permalink] New post 16 Nov 2012, 09:46
Hi,

Please share the interview experience. In India, they have a dedicated office in Mumbai. So probably the interview would be in person. How much time do they take to call for interview. I got a mail asking me to wait for the date and time.

Thanks,
Rajat
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Strategy, Entrepreneurship
Schools: IE '15

Re: IE Business School 2013 - Calling All MBA Applicants [#permalink] New post 09 Dec 2012, 02:44
Rajat06 wrote:
Hi,

Please share the interview experience. In India, they have a dedicated office in Mumbai. So probably the interview would be in person. How much time do they take to call for interview. I got a mail asking me to wait for the date and time.

Thanks,
Rajat

Rajat,
How was your interview and did you receive any reply?
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Finance, Entrepreneurship
Schools: IE '15 (A)

Re: IE Business School 2013 - Calling All MBA Applicants [#permalink] New post 27 Jan 2013, 00:15
What are admitted candidates deciding for IE? Are you all finalising the school? Anybody from Mumbai/India?
Manager
Manager
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
Schools: IE '15 (M)
GMAT 1: Q V
GPA: 3
WE: Consulting (Telecommunications)
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 22 [0], given: 7

Re: IE Business School 2013 - Calling All MBA Applicants [#permalink] New post 24 May 2013, 13:10
Got admitted and will matriculate...

Why are so few people talking about ie here? No real posts going on....
Intern
Intern
Concentration: General Management, Strategy
Schools: IE '15 (M)
WE: Information Technology (Consulting)
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 0

Re: IE Business School 2013 - Calling All MBA Applicants [#permalink] New post 02 Jul 2013, 03:36
Got admitted and currently enrolled. November 2013 intake.
The school was my first choice.
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: IE Business School 2013 - Calling All MBA Applicants [#permalink] New post 24 Jul 2013, 23:32
It is nice that Indian students are getting opportunities to pursue business management courses from international business schools. But have you ever thought why people from other nations are coming to India to do MBA or diploma in management?

Reason is simple. If you ask any student of one of the best business schools in India, he or she will share their best experience they spend everyday in their institutes. Good faculty, well-defined course modules and exposure to the global business market are some of the things most reputed management institutes in India are known for. So, if you don't get a chance in any of the foreign management schools, don't repent. You have the best in your own country as well.
Expert Post
BSchool Forum Moderator
Followers: 86

Kudos [?]: 563 [0], given: 107

Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: IE Business School 2013 - Calling All MBA Applicants [#permalink] New post 20 Aug 2013, 21:11
Expert's post
Hi guys,
So far I know, IE has two intakes for FULL-TIME MBA.

Which are the months of these two intakes? When the application deadlines and essays are released correspondingly?

Appreciate any feedback.

UPDATED : e-GMAT SC Resources-Consolidated || ALL RC Resources-Consolidated || ALL SC Resources-Consolidated || UPDATED : AWA compilations-109 Analysis of Argument Essays || NEW !!! GMAC's IR Prep Tool

GMAT Club guide - OG 11-12-13 || Veritas Blog || Manhattan GMAT Blog

KUDOS please, if you like the post or if it helps :-)

Intern
Intern
WE 1: Management consultant

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: IE Business School 2013 - Calling All MBA Applicants [#permalink] New post 24 Aug 2013, 07:45
IE has 2 intakes: April and November.

I will be part of the April 2014 Intake. I will also take the intensive spanish pre course: it is actually not that intensive (3h per day), I hope that it will be a lot of fun and parties.
Expert Post
BSchool Forum Moderator

Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: IE Business School 2013 - Calling All MBA Applicants [#permalink] New post 24 Aug 2013, 08:15
Expert's post
thagem01 wrote:

I will be part of the April 2014 Intake. I will also take the intensive spanish pre course: it is actually not that intensive (3h per day), I hope that it will be a lot of fun and parties.

Thanks for that info.
So,what are the deadlines and when the essays will be released? Is Spanish course mandatory?

UPDATED : e-GMAT SC Resources-Consolidated || ALL RC Resources-Consolidated || ALL SC Resources-Consolidated || UPDATED : AWA compilations-109 Analysis of Argument Essays || NEW !!! GMAC's IR Prep Tool

Expert Post
BSchool Forum Moderator

Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: IE Business School 2013 - Calling All MBA Applicants [#permalink] New post 30 Aug 2013, 23:39
Expert's post
bagdbmba wrote:
thagem01 wrote:

Thanks for that info.
So,what are the deadlines and when the essays will be released? Is Spanish course mandatory?

thagem01- Any feedback on this ?

Re: IE Business School 2013 - Calling All MBA Applicants   [#permalink] 30 Aug 2013, 23:39