Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 25 Oct 2014, 06:39

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

IE Business School IMBA November 2012 Applicants

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

IE Business School IMBA November 2012 Applicants [#permalink] New post 02 Dec 2011, 02:00
This post was
BOOKMARKED
Hi,

I applied to IE Business School for November 2012 intake. Are there any other guys who applied for IE?
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 0

Re: IE Business School IMBA November 2012 Applicants [#permalink] New post 02 Dec 2011, 16:11
Hi! I also applied and was just recently admitted to the November 2012 intake of IE. But the program I applied for is the Master in Management program.
Intern
Intern

Re: IE Business School IMBA November 2012 Applicants [#permalink] New post 08 Dec 2011, 02:43
Hi,

Congrats!!!

I got admitted into Nov 2012 IMBA Program

Regards
1 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 1 [1] , given: 0

Re: IE Business School IMBA November 2012 Applicants [#permalink] New post 08 Dec 2011, 14:11
This post received
KUDOS
I have been accepted into the MBA program as well!

Did anyone consider the April intake also? or any of the joint programs?
Intern
Intern

Re: IE Business School IMBA November 2012 Applicants [#permalink] New post 27 Dec 2011, 16:28
search LinkedIn for "IE Business School - IMBA November 2012 Intake"
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Operations, Finance
GMAT 1: 610 Q47 V28
GMAT 2: 700 Q50 V39
GPA: 3.33
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 5

Re: IE Business School IMBA November 2012 Applicants [#permalink] New post 02 Jan 2012, 22:14
Hi,

Congrats on your admission!!!

Below is my profile:
-Indian
-Female
-Bachelor of Engineering (Electronics and communication) in a regional university.
-GPA is 3.3(on 4 scale)
-I am currently working in IT industry since 3.5 years in Oracle ERP as technical consultant.
-I want to do a MBA in "Supply chain and logistics" or "Operations and Strategy" at a european business school as many provide 1-1.5 year programs
-My GMAT score is 610(V28 Q47 AWA4.5).
-planning for APICS module 1 certification in basics of supply chain and to learn a foreign language(Spanish in this case :D).
-Yet to give TOEFL

I am also planning for Nov 2012/April 2013 Intake into IE business school. Will there be enough chance to consider my application if I apply by March 2012?

Please suggest Do I need to take GMAT again.
Also please suggest in what ways I can imporove my resume to increase the chances of getting into this program.

Also is there any particular format of writing the resume for IE school application. Is it possible for you to share a sample/format of resume?

Also regarding financial aid in this school, when should we apply for scholarship? is it along with application or aftter getting accepted into the school?Also please provide some information on scholarship options if you have it already.

Thanks a ton!!!

Finally, please keep the thread active guys.It will be really helpful. :)
Intern
Intern

Re: IE Business School IMBA November 2012 Applicants [#permalink] New post 03 Jan 2012, 23:03
Hi,

It is advised to apply for IE Business School One year prior to the start date of the program. I recommend that you retake your GMAT. 700+ score increase your chances of admission However 610 might not completely ruin your chances.

Scholarship in IE can only be applied after securing admission in the program. YOu can think of this aspect after getting admission.

I submitted one page CV and i did not find any template or format of CV in IE website or in the application.

You can also research on IESE, ESADE, ISEAD, LBS, St. Gallen.

Good Luck for you applications.

Regards

swathiuppada wrote:
Hi,

Congrats on your admission!!!

Below is my profile:
-Indian
-Female
-Bachelor of Engineering (Electronics and communication) in a regional university.
-GPA is 3.3(on 4 scale)
-I am currently working in IT industry since 3.5 years in Oracle ERP as technical consultant.
-I want to do a MBA in "Supply chain and logistics" or "Operations and Strategy" at a european business school as many provide 1-1.5 year programs
-My GMAT score is 610(V28 Q47 AWA4.5).
-planning for APICS module 1 certification in basics of supply chain and to learn a foreign language(Spanish in this case :D).
-Yet to give TOEFL

I am also planning for Nov 2012/April 2013 Intake into IE business school. Will there be enough chance to consider my application if I apply by March 2012?

Please suggest Do I need to take GMAT again.
Also please suggest in what ways I can imporove my resume to increase the chances of getting into this program.

Also is there any particular format of writing the resume for IE school application. Is it possible for you to share a sample/format of resume?

Also regarding financial aid in this school, when should we apply for scholarship? is it along with application or aftter getting accepted into the school?Also please provide some information on scholarship options if you have it already.

Thanks a ton!!!

Finally, please keep the thread active guys.It will be really helpful. :)
Intern
Intern

Re: IE Business School IMBA November 2012 Applicants [#permalink] New post 04 Jan 2012, 00:05
Hi,

I am still researching on the Dual Degree Program - SCM. How about you?

brianpdaly wrote:
I have been accepted into the MBA program as well!

Did anyone consider the April intake also? or any of the joint programs?
Intern
Intern
Schools: HKUST

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 4

Re: IE Business School IMBA November 2012 Applicants [#permalink] New post 10 Jan 2012, 18:30
I am considering IE for the November intake. Planning to sit their admission test. Anyone here sat the test? Any tips?

Also, Congrats to all those who have already made it!
Intern
Intern

Re: IE Business School IMBA November 2012 Applicants [#permalink] New post 10 Jul 2012, 06:40
Hi guys,

how long it takes for the IE decission... I did my interview with IE 3 weeks ago and I'm still waiting!

CoolDon wrote:
Hi,

I applied to IE Business School for November 2012 intake. Are there any other guys who applied for IE?
Re: IE Business School IMBA November 2012 Applicants   [#permalink] 10 Jul 2012, 06:40