Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 14 Sep 2014, 20:29

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

IE- INTERNATIONAL MBA - FULL TIME - ENGLISH

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 3

IE- INTERNATIONAL MBA - FULL TIME - ENGLISH [#permalink] New post 24 Aug 2011, 07:19
Hi Guys,

I have a few questions regarding IE International MBA in Spain. IF anyone in this forum has more information, could you please furnish details?

1. The placement report for IE is pretty scary stuff, only 39% got jobs prior to graduation? And I wonder how many of those were through career services??..
2. If you are looking to get a job in North America (USA), does a European MBA help much? And more specifically does IE have a strong reputation here?
3. Gmat or IE admissions test? Your take on it... I would like to talk to some recent alums or anyone who has gone through the IE admissions test to learn more about this aspect..

I am basically working in the US now. My fiance has specialized in medical devices regulation in the US, hence, it would be best for her to continue her professional life in the US. I, however, want to get international exposure with my mba experience. I work as a consultant for a medium size business communications software maker. There has been tremendous growth in my company the last few years (stock is doing well too :0) and I have had opportunities to work abroad with the company, and also there has been a substantial amount of personal growth. The job pays well, love the work, but I am looking to further explore my business fundamentals and eventually start up my own company. I have 5 yrs of experience with this company now... I am looking to enroll in Nov 2012 intake with IE.

Thank you for your responses in advance...
Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesManhattan GMAT Discount Codes
IE- INTERNATIONAL MBA - FULL TIME - ENGLISH   [#permalink] 24 Aug 2011, 07:19