Hey there!!! Great site!! I need some advice and some opinions.
I am 26, have a GMAT of 600, IELTS 7.5, a bachelors degree in Computer Engineering and 2 years of junior professional experience in IT. I got admitted to two programs:
a) IE Business School: Master in International Management
(with Digital Business Specialization)
b) Hult International Business School: Master of Digital Marketing
I have a dilemma about which one I should chose. Here are my points:
1) IE is more well-reputed and recognised than Hult
2) IE is more selective and I didn't think that I had a chance to get in, whenI was applying
3) Hult is American and it will probably help me find a job in the US after graduating (which is what I want to do). IE might have a better European network.
4) Hult offers a more specialized and more specific to what I want to do, course.
5) Hult offers campus rotation (ability to study in San Francisco AND London, where Digital Marketing is growing)
6) Spain suffers from a big economic crisis (I am not sure that it does count for my choice)
7) I got a $6000 scholarship from Hult
So, Hult's master fits better to me... I think.
Should I choose IE because of its reputation? On the other hand, Hult is growing soooo fast that it might be in the top30 in the next few years.