Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 22 Sep 2014, 22:49

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

IESE 2014 Calling all applicants!

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 09 May 2011
Posts: 30
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 2

Re: IESE 2014 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 06 Mar 2014, 06:33
binmahmood wrote:
Finally got hold of my region's recruitment coordinator. According to her, there has been a delay in sending emails. She says emails will be sent later today or latest tomorrow.


Did you hear anything from IESE ?
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 05 Sep 2013
Posts: 15
Concentration: Finance, Strategy
GMAT 1: Q V
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 9

Re: IESE 2014 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 06 Mar 2014, 11:01
maitraab wrote:
binmahmood wrote:
Finally got hold of my region's recruitment coordinator. According to her, there has been a delay in sending emails. She says emails will be sent later today or latest tomorrow.


Did you hear anything from IESE ?


Yes, bad news :(. How did it go for you?
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 02 Nov 2013
Posts: 5
Location: France
GMAT 1: 740 Q51 V38
GPA: 3.1
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

Re: IESE 2014 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 09 Mar 2014, 07:19
hey guys, just a quick question: if I understood right, you waited for 2 months to get ANY response?

I applied for the r3, I def. hope to hear from them sooner...
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 26 Aug 2013
Posts: 4
Location: Brazil
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Marketing
GMAT 1: 740 Q47 V44
GPA: 3.81
WE: Consulting (Consulting)
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 3

Re: IESE 2014 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 11 Mar 2014, 04:20
I got the admission offer last week with some monetary love! :D

I am a little worried about the 15k euros initial deposit.. how come it is so expensive compared to the american mba's?
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 02 Nov 2013
Posts: 5
Location: France
GMAT 1: 740 Q51 V38
GPA: 3.1
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

IESE 2014 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 11 Mar 2014, 05:39
Great! The commitment fee should be 5k, at least that's what they told me and what is stated on the school website...

You applied in r2 or r3?


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 03 Jan 2012
Posts: 4
Concentration: Marketing, General Management
Schools: IESE '16 (A)
GMAT 1: 680 Q41 V41
WE: Marketing (Consumer Products)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: IESE 2014 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 14 Mar 2014, 02:23
I applied in R2, got asked to AD but couldn't attend because I had a business trip that I couldn't move. Instead, had an interview (videoconference) the week of Jan 22 and got acceptance email March 5. They apparently wanted to tell me in person because I'd planned a visit to the school on March 4, but we'd had to reschedule to the 6th!

They told me the scholarship committee for the second round still has to meet, crossing my fingers there...
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 16 Jun 2010
Posts: 31
Location: United States
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Strategy
GMAT 1: 760 Q50 V42
WE: Engineering (Computer Software)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 7 [0], given: 1

Re: IESE 2014 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 14 Mar 2014, 06:32
Got the interview invite today. Scheduled for April 15th in San Francisco. Absolutely stoked...
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 03 Jan 2012
Posts: 4
Concentration: Marketing, General Management
Schools: IESE '16 (A)
GMAT 1: 680 Q41 V41
WE: Marketing (Consumer Products)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: IESE 2014 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 14 Mar 2014, 06:55
Congrats and good luck!
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 06 Feb 2014
Posts: 24
Location: Portugal
GMAT 1: 680 Q48 V35
GPA: 3.72
WE: Corporate Finance (Investment Banking)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 1

Re: IESE 2014 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 14 Mar 2014, 08:54
Invited to interview + assessment day :))
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 27 Jan 2013
Posts: 41
Location: United States
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Marketing
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V40
GPA: 3.5
WE: Supply Chain Management (Telecommunications)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 8 [0], given: 2

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: IESE 2014 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 18 Mar 2014, 21:40
Hi got the invite for the interview through video conferencing. I am presuming that would mean that I am not invited and not required to attend AD??? Requesting you guys to provide your thoughts//
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 24 Mar 2014
Posts: 6
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: IESE 2014 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 30 Mar 2014, 20:17
this has been such a quite thread! anyone going to attend the 5th April AD in Singapore?
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 24 Mar 2014
Posts: 6
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: IESE 2014 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 30 Mar 2014, 20:25
qw1981 wrote:
Hi got the invite for the interview through video conferencing. I am presuming that would mean that I am not invited and not required to attend AD??? Requesting you guys to provide your thoughts//


I received my interview invite first, followed by a separate AD invite, few hours after my VC interview. Not sure if it is a good sign or not..
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 27 Jan 2013
Posts: 41
Location: United States
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Marketing
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V40
GPA: 3.5
WE: Supply Chain Management (Telecommunications)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 8 [0], given: 2

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: IESE 2014 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 06 Apr 2014, 23:23
thats a really great sign. If you are invited for AD then that means they are really really interested in you. Can you tell me when were you interviewed?
Unfortunately what you have said also means bad news for me as I was interviewd on 28th March and was not invited for the AD. That means its highly likely i will get a ding here.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 24 Mar 2014
Posts: 6
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: IESE 2014 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 06 Apr 2014, 23:42
qw1981 wrote:
thats a really great sign. If you are invited for AD then that means they are really really interested in you. Can you tell me when were you interviewed?
Unfortunately what you have said also means bad news for me as I was interviewd on 28th March and was not invited for the AD. That means its highly likely i will get a ding here.


my interview was on the 24th March.

Don't be discouraged yet really :) i dont think i did very well in the interview tbh. there are many reasons they may invite you or may not invite you for the AD. It may depend on your location; after all, ADs are conducted on selected locations only. I also heard some applications received interview and AD invite together, some separated. Some were rejected after AD, some were accepted w/o attending AD. so, you never know :)
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 27 Jan 2013
Posts: 41
Location: United States
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Marketing
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V40
GPA: 3.5
WE: Supply Chain Management (Telecommunications)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 8 [0], given: 2

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: IESE 2014 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 07 Apr 2014, 01:54
BBMBA wrote:
qw1981 wrote:
Hi got the invite for the interview through video conferencing. I am presuming that would mean that I am not invited and not required to attend AD??? Requesting you guys to provide your thoughts//


I received my interview invite first, followed by a separate AD invite, few hours after my VC interview. Not sure if it is a good sign or not..


thats a really great sign. If you are invited for AD then that means they are really really interested in you. Can you tell me when were you interviewed?
Unfortunately what you have said also means bad news for me as I was interviewd on 28th March and was not invited for the AD. That means its highly likely i will get a ding here.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 27 Jan 2013
Posts: 41
Location: United States
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Marketing
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V40
GPA: 3.5
WE: Supply Chain Management (Telecommunications)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 8 [0], given: 2

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: IESE 2014 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 07 Apr 2014, 02:01
BBMBA wrote:
qw1981 wrote:
thats a really great sign. If you are invited for AD then that means they are really really interested in you. Can you tell me when were you interviewed?
Unfortunately what you have said also means bad news for me as I was interviewd on 28th March and was not invited for the AD. That means its highly likely i will get a ding here.


my interview was on the 24th March.

Don't be discouraged yet really :) i dont think i did very well in the interview tbh. there are many reasons they may invite you or may not invite you for the AD. It may depend on your location; after all, ADs are conducted on selected locations only. I also heard some applications received interview and AD invite together, some separated. Some were rejected after AD, some were accepted w/o attending AD. so, you never know :)


Well cant help it. Have been dinged by all other colleges. This is the last shot for me atleast for this year. Hence really desperate.. Where are you based out of?
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 24 Mar 2014
Posts: 6
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: IESE 2014 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 07 Apr 2014, 19:21
qw1981 wrote:
BBMBA wrote:
qw1981 wrote:
thats a really great sign. If you are invited for AD then that means they are really really interested in you. Can you tell me when were you interviewed?
Unfortunately what you have said also means bad news for me as I was interviewd on 28th March and was not invited for the AD. That means its highly likely i will get a ding here.


my interview was on the 24th March.

Don't be discouraged yet really :) i dont think i did very well in the interview tbh. there are many reasons they may invite you or may not invite you for the AD. It may depend on your location; after all, ADs are conducted on selected locations only. I also heard some applications received interview and AD invite together, some separated. Some were rejected after AD, some were accepted w/o attending AD. so, you never know :)


Well cant help it. Have been dinged by all other colleges. This is the last shot for me atleast for this year. Hence really desperate.. Where are you based out of?


sorry to hear that and yah, the application process can be nerve wrecking. and i m sure many of the applicants out there have gone through the same. but bottom line is, every experience is a chance to learn something new about ourselves. so hang in there. result should be out soon :) I am based in Singapore btw.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 24 Mar 2014
Posts: 6
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: IESE 2014 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 10 Apr 2014, 10:09
received the offer today! good luck everyone!
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 27 Jan 2013
Posts: 41
Location: United States
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Marketing
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V40
GPA: 3.5
WE: Supply Chain Management (Telecommunications)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 8 [0], given: 2

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: IESE 2014 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 10 Apr 2014, 21:10
BBMBA wrote:
received the offer today! good luck everyone!


Congratulations.. Can you tell me how many else attended the AD with you?

Any other applicants who have hear back for R3?
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 27 Jan 2013
Posts: 41
Location: United States
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Marketing
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V40
GPA: 3.5
WE: Supply Chain Management (Telecommunications)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 8 [0], given: 2

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: IESE 2014 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 23 Apr 2014, 00:47
Knock knock.. anybody there??
Re: IESE 2014 Calling all applicants!   [#permalink] 23 Apr 2014, 00:47
    Similar topics Author Replies Last post
Similar
Topics:
3 Experts publish their posts in the topic IESE 2013-Calling All Applicants souvik101990 108 23 Oct 2012, 00:16
2 IESE 2012 - Calling All Applicants ra011y 126 07 Jun 2011, 21:36
4 Calling All IESE 2011 Applicants!! w103psp 184 04 Sep 2010, 09:24
Display posts from previous: Sort by

IESE 2014 Calling all applicants!

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4    Next  [ 62 posts ] 



cron

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Privacy Policy| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group and phpBB SEO

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.