Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 16 Apr 2014, 17:32

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

IESE Barcelona: did someone apply and get invited?

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

IESE Barcelona: did someone apply and get invited? [#permalink] New post 20 Feb 2008, 08:29
Hi guys,

I'm just curious whether someone has applied for MBA at IESE?

If so, please, tell me how long had you been waiting before you got the IESE's response
and what do you feel about IESE generally (if you have any experience with those folks).

IESE is one of the BS's I sent my application to.
I haven't heard anything from them since the end of December 2007.

Thank you!

Oleksiy
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Schools: Kellogg Alum: Class of 2010
Followers: 74

Kudos [?]: 688 [0], given: 5

GMAT Tests User
Re: IESE Barcelona: did someone apply and get invited? [#permalink] New post 20 Feb 2008, 08:41
I am moving this to the forum on schools outside the US. Probably will get a more accurate response there.

http://gmatclub.com/forum/106

Kellogg Class of 2010...still active and willing to help. However, I do not do profile reviews, don't offer predictions on chances and am far to busy to review essays, so save the energy of writing me a PM seeking help for these. If I don't respond to a PM that is not one of the previously mentioned trash can destined messages, please don't take it personally I get so many messages I have a hard to responding to most. The more interesting, compelling, or humorous you message the more likely I am to respond.

Intern
Intern

Re: IESE Barcelona: did someone apply and get invited? [#permalink] New post 20 Feb 2008, 08:42
riverripper wrote:
I am moving this to the forum on schools outside the US. Probably will get a more accurate response there.

http://gmatclub.com/forum/106

Sorry, I did not notice that! :oops:
Manager
Manager
Followers: 1

Re: IESE Barcelona: did someone apply and get invited? [#permalink] New post 21 Feb 2008, 02:14
Hi Oleksiy,
I have applied to IESE on R3 and was interviewed on 13/02 via video conference. I suppose you also have applied for R3 and I think that there is still a chance to get an interview. If you dont mind, can you please share your profile?
Have you received any communication from IESE since application submitted?
Intern
Intern

Re: IESE Barcelona: did someone apply and get invited? [#permalink] New post 25 Feb 2008, 00:58
Shared Folders wrote:
Hi Oleksiy,
I have applied to IESE on R3 and was interviewed on 13/02 via video conference. I suppose you also have applied for R3 and I think that there is still a chance to get an interview. If you dont mind, can you please share your profile?
Have you received any communication from IESE since application submitted?

Hi, no, I am still waiting.

I am a mid-30yrs. old male with 12 years of experience. GMAT 720 (Q49, V38), Toefl iBT 111.
I'm afraid, I can be a bit "over-qualified" for the "normal" full-time MBA...

In this case, it could be the first time in my life when I would regret that I am too old for certain things...
Re: IESE Barcelona: did someone apply and get invited?   [#permalink] 25 Feb 2008, 00:58