1.If Fran jumps straight up off the floor and lands on her feet T seconds later, her feet will reach a max-imum height of 1.22T^2 meters above the floor. On one such jump, was Fran off the floor for less than 1 second ?
(1) On her jump Franâ€™s feet reached a maximum height of 1 meter above the floor.
(2) On her jump Fran spent more than 1/4 second ascending.
2.Are all of the numbers in a certain list of 15 numbers equal?
(1) The sum of all of the numbers in the list is 60.
(2) The sum of any 3 numbers in the list is 12.
3.The price of a television set was reduced by 25 percent. What was its original price?
(1) The reduced price was $187.50.
(2) The original price exceeded the reduced price by more than $60.00.