Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 02 Sep 2014, 09:10

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

IMD 2013 - Calling All Applicants

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 13 Apr 2010
Posts: 24
Followers: 3

Kudos [?]: 8 [0], given: 3

Re: IMD 2013 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 11 Oct 2012, 15:30
Iceman1312 wrote:
Can anyone confirm if any waitlisted candidates from any round have got final admits in the past few months ?


Round 3 applicant here. I have been on the hold list since September. I was told a final decision should be rendered by mid-October since we need to start the visa process / other formalities.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 07 Jun 2012
Posts: 6
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 0

Re: IMD 2013 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 12 Oct 2012, 03:59
lookingatx wrote:
Iceman1312 wrote:
Can anyone confirm if any waitlisted candidates from any round have got final admits in the past few months ?


Round 3 applicant here. I have been on the hold list since September. I was told a final decision should be rendered by mid-October since we need to start the visa process / other formalities.


From what I know, a few waitlisted candidates from R1 and R2 have been finally accepted but this was may/june. Nothing that I know of since then (and I know a few who are still waiting). Last info from adcom was that final decision would come by the end of October - like you said lookingatx.
The painful wait should soon be over, good luck to you all :-)
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 06 Apr 2012
Posts: 16
Concentration: General Management
GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V37
GPA: 3.5
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: IMD 2013 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 17 Oct 2012, 02:49
When is the last R5 assessment day?
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 05 Jun 2012
Posts: 18
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 1

Re: IMD 2013 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 17 Oct 2012, 03:10
Can anyone please post the updated position as per the Portal - it was 67 at last count
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 01 Apr 2012
Posts: 67
Schools: LBS (A), IMD (M)
GMAT 1: 760 Q49 V46
Followers: 3

Kudos [?]: 8 [0], given: 6

Re: IMD 2013 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 17 Oct 2012, 03:42
gspk wrote:
Can anyone please post the updated position as per the Portal - it was 67 at last count

Count is 74 as of today.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 03 Apr 2012
Posts: 25
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 8 [0], given: 0

Re: IMD 2013 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 25 Oct 2012, 00:25
Anyone heard back yet from the adcom... i read somewhere that incase someoen from asia needs a study visa for swiss, one needs to apply atleast 3 month in advance.... keeping that in mind, it does seem a touch and go situation for those who are still on the waitlist....

Can someone update us on the latest count on the portal. thanks
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 06 Apr 2012
Posts: 16
Concentration: General Management
GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V37
GPA: 3.5
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: IMD 2013 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 25 Oct 2012, 06:17
Iceman1312 wrote:
Anyone heard back yet from the adcom... i read somewhere that incase someoen from asia needs a study visa for swiss, one needs to apply atleast 3 month in advance.... keeping that in mind, it does seem a touch and go situation for those who are still on the waitlist....

Can someone update us on the latest count on the portal. thanks


79
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 13 Apr 2010
Posts: 24
Followers: 3

Kudos [?]: 8 [0], given: 3

Re: IMD 2013 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 28 Oct 2012, 11:49
Has any waitlisted candidate received an official ding yet? My guess is that there are probably 20+ waitlisted candidates in consideration for maybe 2-3 slots.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 06 Apr 2012
Posts: 16
Concentration: General Management
GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V37
GPA: 3.5
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: IMD 2013 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 29 Oct 2012, 08:39
lookingatx wrote:
Has any waitlisted candidate received an official ding yet? My guess is that there are probably 20+ waitlisted candidates in consideration for maybe 2-3 slots.


As far as I know, they haven't still notified
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 19 Aug 2011
Posts: 20
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 0

Re: IMD 2013 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 30 Oct 2012, 18:58
82 in the portal right now.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 03 Apr 2012
Posts: 25
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 8 [0], given: 0

Re: IMD 2013 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 02 Nov 2012, 00:52
latest count please
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 01 Apr 2012
Posts: 67
Schools: LBS (A), IMD (M)
GMAT 1: 760 Q49 V46
Followers: 3

Kudos [?]: 8 [0], given: 6

Re: IMD 2013 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 02 Nov 2012, 01:04
Iceman1312 wrote:
latest count please

It didn't evolve over the last 2 days.
Anyhow, the second instalments were due on Oct 31st, so the people from IMD's accounting must have seen many money transfers coming in these days. I wouldn't be surprised if it took them a bit of time to clarify which transfers were from people securing their seats.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 06 Apr 2012
Posts: 16
Concentration: General Management
GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V37
GPA: 3.5
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: IMD 2013 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 02 Nov 2012, 04:41
noinpac wrote:
Iceman1312 wrote:
latest count please

It didn't evolve over the last 2 days.
Anyhow, the second instalments were due on Oct 31st, so the people from IMD's accounting must have seen many money transfers coming in these days. I wouldn't be surprised if it took them a bit of time to clarify which transfers were from people securing their seats.


I've heard, that some decisions on waitlisted candidates might have come yesterday. It seems that some ddn't get yet final AdCom decision on them
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 07 Jun 2012
Posts: 6
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 0

Re: IMD 2013 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 05 Nov 2012, 02:34
megaman wrote:
noinpac wrote:
Iceman1312 wrote:
latest count please

It didn't evolve over the last 2 days.
Anyhow, the second instalments were due on Oct 31st, so the people from IMD's accounting must have seen many money transfers coming in these days. I wouldn't be surprised if it took them a bit of time to clarify which transfers were from people securing their seats.


I've heard, that some decisions on waitlisted candidates might have come yesterday. It seems that some ddn't get yet final AdCom decision on them


Thanks megaman for sharing the info. By any chance, do you happen to know if those were positive or rejection decisions? I know some people are still waiting...
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 03 Apr 2012
Posts: 25
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 8 [0], given: 0

Re: IMD 2013 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 05 Nov 2012, 16:49
latest count on the portal please ?

this almost seems like the US elections !!
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 01 Apr 2012
Posts: 67
Schools: LBS (A), IMD (M)
GMAT 1: 760 Q49 V46
Followers: 3

Kudos [?]: 8 [0], given: 6

Re: IMD 2013 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 05 Nov 2012, 23:46
Iceman1312 wrote:
latest count on the portal please ?

this almost seems like the US elections !!

82
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 03 Apr 2012
Posts: 25
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 8 [0], given: 0

Re: IMD 2013 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 07 Nov 2012, 22:08
so has anybody got any accepts/dings being on waitlist yet ? this wait is killing me...
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 13 Apr 2010
Posts: 24
Followers: 3

Kudos [?]: 8 [0], given: 3

Re: IMD 2013 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 08 Nov 2012, 09:26
Nope. No dings yet.
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 01 Apr 2012
Posts: 67
Schools: LBS (A), IMD (M)
GMAT 1: 760 Q49 V46
Followers: 3

Kudos [?]: 8 [0], given: 6

Re: IMD 2013 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 09 Nov 2012, 15:31
Hi, head count moved up to 86
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 19 Aug 2011
Posts: 20
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 0

Re: IMD 2013 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 13 Nov 2012, 17:41
90 students now in portal. I think that the seats are full for 2013
Re: IMD 2013 - Calling All Applicants   [#permalink] 13 Nov 2012, 17:41
    Similar topics Author Replies Last post
Similar
Topics:
Experts publish their posts in the topic Calling all IMD Applicants (2015 Intake) Narenn 1 11 Aug 2014, 01:24
16 Experts publish their posts in the topic IMD Calling all applicants Class of 2015-16 souvik101990 279 26 Aug 2013, 04:36
24 Experts publish their posts in the topic IMD 2014 - Calling All Applicants Ducksworth 231 13 Nov 2012, 17:56
17 Experts publish their posts in the topic IMD 2012 - Calling All Applicants birdy76 254 03 Feb 2011, 18:46
Display posts from previous: Sort by

IMD 2013 - Calling All Applicants

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21    Next  [ 416 posts ] 



GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Privacy Policy| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group and phpBB SEO

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.