Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 25 Jul 2014, 03:53

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

IMD 2012 - Calling All Applicants

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 14 Mar 2011
Posts: 24
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 0

Re: IMD Applicants 2012 [#permalink] New post 25 Mar 2011, 06:52
I got the call this morning. Just one week after the interview. I am extremely happy !
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 25 Jan 2011
Posts: 20
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 1

Re: IMD Applicants 2012 [#permalink] New post 25 Mar 2011, 11:50
Congratulation to those who admited,
is IMD your final choice?
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 20 Mar 2011
Posts: 21
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

Re: IMD Applicants 2012 [#permalink] New post 25 Mar 2011, 11:54
25340 wrote:
Congratulation to those who admited,
is IMD your final choice?

this is the only school which I wanted to be in and which I applied to... so, have no choice :)
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 14 Mar 2011
Posts: 24
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 0

Re: IMD Applicants 2012 [#permalink] New post 25 Mar 2011, 12:56
Same here. I only applied to IMD because it is the only school that fits my profile. Small crowd, Industry-focused, Professors close to industry with a lot of consultancy, Consultancy projects for multinational, in South Africa and for a start-up, and a great entrepreneurship course.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 21 Mar 2011
Posts: 20
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: IMD Applicants 2012 [#permalink] New post 25 Mar 2011, 22:56
Congratulations IMD2012T, skitalac and tohin! Apparently, the decision comes quickly from IMD after the interview.
I'll submit my application today. And then cross my finger...
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 04 Jan 2011
Posts: 84
Location: Southern Spain
Schools: IE Nov. 2011
Followers: 3

Kudos [?]: 4 [0], given: 2

Re: IMD Applicants 2012 [#permalink] New post 26 Mar 2011, 01:08
menehn wrote:
Congratulations IMD2012T, skitalac and tohin! Apparently, the decision comes quickly from IMD after the interview.
I'll submit my application today. And then cross my finger...

No, it usually takes 10 business days but this was an exception and we were told about it because the director of admissions will be out of office for 2 weeks.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 05 Aug 2009
Posts: 37
Location: Toronto
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 1

Re: IMD Applicants 2012 [#permalink] New post 31 Mar 2011, 09:09
Anyone else applying for R2 by tomorrow?
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 25 Jan 2011
Posts: 20
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 1

Re: IMD Applicants 2012 [#permalink] New post 31 Mar 2011, 11:58
At the end, decided to apply this round with GMAT 620,
just submited my application.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 21 Mar 2011
Posts: 20
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: IMD Applicants 2012 [#permalink] New post 31 Mar 2011, 12:10
I submitted my application last week. So at least there are three people for R2...
Current Student
User avatar
Joined: 04 Mar 2010
Posts: 86
Location: Moscow, Russia
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 14 [0], given: 2

Re: IMD Applicants 2012 [#permalink] New post 31 Mar 2011, 12:15
I will be applying tomorrow (if that's not too late for R2) - now hectically polish my essays!

Russian/Male/30, Telecom IT Consulting, 9 years of WE, decent international experience
also applying to Cambridge and admitted to Cranfield

Do you guys mind sharing your profiles?
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 25 Jan 2011
Posts: 20
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 1

Re: IMD Applicants 2012 [#permalink] New post 31 Mar 2011, 12:37
ligett wrote:
I will be applying tomorrow (if that's not too late for R2) - now hectically polish my essays!

Russian/Male/30, Telecom IT Consulting, 9 years of WE, decent international experience
also applying to Cambridge and admitted to Cranfield

Do you guys mind sharing your profiles?


Maybe I misunderstood, but it is writen that it till April 1, (again, I can be wrong)
Chech the application, there is an information somewhere about 23-59

And Yes, я тоже из Россиит )))
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 05 Aug 2009
Posts: 37
Location: Toronto
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 1

Re: IMD Applicants 2012 [#permalink] New post 31 Mar 2011, 18:03
Application submitted in the nick of time. Took the longest compared to LBS/Insead. Way too many essays and the character restrictions were annoying.

For people who have been accepted, do you mind sharing your profiles?

Thanks.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 20 Mar 2011
Posts: 21
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

Re: IMD Applicants 2012 [#permalink] New post 01 Apr 2011, 00:17
25340 wrote:
ligett wrote:
I will be applying tomorrow (if that's not too late for R2) - now hectically polish my essays!

Russian/Male/30, Telecom IT Consulting, 9 years of WE, decent international experience
also applying to Cambridge and admitted to Cranfield

Do you guys mind sharing your profiles?


Maybe I misunderstood, but it is writen that it till April 1, (again, I can be wrong)
Chech the application, there is an information somewhere about 23-59

And Yes, я тоже из Россиит )))


You should fight for your place very hard, guys, because 2 people from Russia have been already accepted in the 1st round...
Current Student
User avatar
Joined: 04 Mar 2010
Posts: 86
Location: Moscow, Russia
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 14 [0], given: 2

Re: IMD Applicants 2012 [#permalink] New post 01 Apr 2011, 06:36
skitalac wrote:
You should fight for your place very hard, guys, because 2 people from Russia have been already accepted in the 1st round...

Skitalac - we're doing our best :) Anyway, there's around 10% of the class from Eastern Europe, which would make it like 3-5 participants from Russia. Two are already in (correct?). There are a few spots left for us!

batman9999 wrote:
....Way too many essays and the character restrictions were annoying.

Couldn't agree more on the character restrictions and the number of essays - so many!
And the application fee - 350 CHF - OMG!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have just submitted my application. Questions for the audience please:

1) I know it's 6 weeks max to wait, but what were real dates in the R1 and before? Any idea?

2) Any idea of the number of admits from R1? From a portal maybe..

3) Anyone was late with the hard-copy documents? How tolerant they are to that? I'm running a few days late!
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 20 Mar 2011
Posts: 21
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

Re: IMD Applicants 2012 [#permalink] New post 01 Apr 2011, 07:57
ligett wrote:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have just submitted my application. Questions for the audience please:

1) I know it's 6 weeks max to wait, but what were real dates in the R1 and before? Any idea?

2) Any idea of the number of admits from R1? From a portal maybe..

3) Anyone was late with the hard-copy documents? How tolerant they are to that? I'm running a few days late!


1. I applied twice, and both times they called me on the 6th week

2. Usually they take 4-5 people from one interview day. If there were 6 such days in R1, realistic number is about 25.

3. Don't know...

Удачи!
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 14 Mar 2011
Posts: 24
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 0

Re: IMD Applicants 2012 [#permalink] New post 02 Apr 2011, 03:07
I got the call after 5 weeks. wait for the +41 call !

For r1, i think i heard they were 30 people that were interviewed. So 30 times 4=120 for 90 spots. Do the maths. In our session, 6 persons out of 8 were taken (2 russians, 1 spanish, 1 singapourian, 1 italian and 1 french). And i think the maximum is 5 or 6 per nationalities.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 06 Jun 2010
Posts: 1
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: IMD Applicants 2012 [#permalink] New post 03 Apr 2011, 00:33
Hello,
am a new joiner on this forum. I got the +41 call *yay* and will be taking the interview in Singapore in May.
Anyone else doing so as well?
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 20 Jan 2011
Posts: 14
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 1

Re: IMD Applicants 2012 [#permalink] New post 03 Apr 2011, 11:07
are there any Indian applicants?
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 05 Aug 2009
Posts: 37
Location: Toronto
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 1

Re: IMD Applicants 2012 [#permalink] New post 04 Apr 2011, 07:55
I am indo/canadian. Applied R2 and heard back this morning that my application is complete. Can expect to receive an update in due time.
Current Student
User avatar
Joined: 04 Mar 2010
Posts: 86
Location: Moscow, Russia
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 14 [0], given: 2

Re: IMD Applicants 2012 [#permalink] New post 04 Apr 2011, 07:58
batman9999 wrote:
I am indo/canadian. Applied R2 and heard back this morning that my application is complete. Can expect to receive an update in due time.


Just heard back from adcom about my application completeness too.
BTW From previous year IMD thread - people say the invite calls came out as early as 4 weeks after the deadline.
Re: IMD Applicants 2012   [#permalink] 04 Apr 2011, 07:58
    Similar topics Author Replies Last post
Similar
Topics:
16 Experts publish their posts in the topic IMD Calling all applicants Class of 2015-16 souvik101990 248 26 Aug 2013, 04:36
17 Experts publish their posts in the topic IMD 2012 - Calling All Applicants birdy76 254 03 Feb 2011, 18:46
24 Experts publish their posts in the topic IMD 2014 - Calling All Applicants Ducksworth 231 13 Nov 2012, 17:56
58 IMD 2013 - Calling All Applicants iamgame 415 21 Dec 2011, 08:52
174 Experts publish their posts in the topic Wharton 2012 - Calling All Applicants mpg2011 2335 30 Apr 2011, 12:40
Display posts from previous: Sort by

IMD 2012 - Calling All Applicants

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13    Next  [ 255 posts ] 



GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Privacy Policy| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group and phpBB SEO

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.