Thank you for using the timer!
We noticed you are actually not timing your practice. Click the START button first next time you use the timer.
There are many benefits to timing your practice, including:
Imperial changed their personal statement guidelines for MIM [#permalink]
18 Jan 2014, 05:35
I am applying for the MSc. in management programme at Imperial for this year. Recently, when i logged in to the online application the personal statement question was about
1. Your reason for choosing this programme.
2. Positions of responsibility you have held and how these have helped any subsequent endeavors.
3. Achievements in your life of which you are most proud and what have you learned from these.
But, now after i am ready to submit my application, i see there is change in the guidelines given to the Personal statement
Please describe (up to 500 words):
1. Your reason for choosing the course(s)
2. What you hope to gain from attending the Summer School Programme.
I am not sure whether it is a technical glitch or they have actually changed the question. I have screen-shot of both questions. Anyone can confirm the correct question. Also, can they change the question anytime they want?