79. In a certain group of people, the average weight of the males is 170 pounds and of the females, 120 pounds. What is the average weight of the people in the group?
(1) The group contains twice as many females as males.
(2) The group contains 15 more females than males.
Are you even looking at the answers ppl post to your questions? these are very straightforward.
Without doing any work A is obvious.
(1) if the group contains 2/3 females than 2/3*120 + 1/3* 170 = average. suf
(2) No data of number of males... if 1 male 16 females, average is way dif than 100 males 115 females. not suf