I have been asked by my company to relocate for a period of 6-9 months. I have been preparing for the GMAT in my spare time now.Also,I have enrolled in GMAT classes ..So,If I relocate I will miss the classes(Can't be transferred to the new place a).Now only option left before me is to resign since my company wants me to relocate ..I will be taking GMAT in mid Jan 2013 and will start application process(R3) for fall 2013.Also,if I relocate ,I won't be able to devote time to study and I'm keen on applying for fall 2013...don't want to delay it by a year ....
(An international applicant)
I have thought a lot about it and don't know what to do ...Please suggest ....what should I do ...
As an international applicant, it will be difficult to get financial aid and have enough time to secure US visa when you apply in R3. Unless you already want to resign from your current job and find a new one, it might be better to relocate for your job. Postpone your GMAT a while and apply for fall 2014 instead. Ultimately, you do not want to rush writing your application; at the same time, unemployment doesn't look great on a business school application.
aerienWhy Yale | My Advice For Younger Applicants
Note: I do not complete individual profile reviews. Please use the Admissions Consultant or Peer Review forums to get feedback on your profile.
GMAT Club Premium Membership - big benefits and savings