Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 01 Sep 2014, 11:11

Happy Labor Day:

Free Access to New GMATClub Tests for all GMATClub Members!!

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

IN case you are wondering what is happening

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
CTO
CTO
Followers: 19

Kudos [?]: 36 [0], given: 9

GMAT Tests User
IN case you are wondering what is happening [#permalink] New post 31 Dec 2007, 17:37
As you might have noticed, the site was down most of Dec 31. We have moved to a new server. The rationale is simple: as the site grows, so do its resource needs. The former host, FutureQuest, is an excellent company but they do not offer dedicated servers, and we ended up moving to The Planet.

To make most of the downtime, we also upgraded the forum to the latest (3.0) version. I hope it is not too frustrating. There are good reasons to have it on the server rather than the old one (2.x), so please forgive if there is some loss in convenience.

I had a somewhat frustrating New Year's Eve setting things up. Hope yours was better!

Lots of stuff is still broken/missing. Just keep letting me know, and I'll be fixing over the next few days. Passing out...

[w]User:Tino[/w] - GMAT Club Support

Ask me about the [w]Tests[/w] and all tech issues. Let me know if you find something broken or ugly on this site.

SVP
SVP
Followers: 8

Kudos [?]: 88 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
Re: IN case you are wondering what is happening [#permalink] New post 01 Jan 2008, 00:37
Excellent to discover a new forum like this for the New Year !

U did a great job :)... Thanks a lot for it :D :)

By the way, Happy New Year !!! :D :)

My company website : WHY Consultant

CTO
CTO

GMAT Tests User
Re: IN case you are wondering what is happening [#permalink] New post 01 Jan 2008, 02:30
Thank you! Happy New Year, fig! Wish you to enjoy la vie Parisienne!

Ask me about the [w]Tests[/w] and all tech issues. Let me know if you find something broken or ugly on this site.

Director
Director
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 12 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
Re: IN case you are wondering what is happening [#permalink] New post 01 Jan 2008, 11:46
Looks great.

Just 1 minor inconvenience I found. (it might just be me, but it would be great if someone else mentioned the same problem)

When I click a certain page number for a certaint thread, I end up getting to the first page of the thread instead.
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 2 [0], given: 0

Re: IN case you are wondering what is happening [#permalink] New post 02 Jan 2008, 21:51
hi, i just purchased the entire set, but can't seem to access to the tests either.
CTO
CTO

GMAT Tests User
Re: IN case you are wondering what is happening [#permalink] New post 03 Jan 2008, 02:12
Hi emery, sorry for the inconvenience. I think you have access now, is that right? I will be investigating the problem so that it does not happen again to future customers. Thank you for the purchase!

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 0

Re: IN case you are wondering what is happening [#permalink] New post 03 Jan 2008, 10:03
I have the same issue. I just purchased the whole set, and I don't have access. Is there a time lag?

Thanks.
CTO
CTO

GMAT Tests User
Re: IN case you are wondering what is happening [#permalink] New post 03 Jan 2008, 14:09
Hi, your access has been activated, sorry for the delay! There should be no time lag in the future.

Concentration: Marketing, Other
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
GMAT 2: 660 Q V
GPA: 3.64
WE: Accounting (Accounting)

Kudos [?]: 63 [0], given: 76430

Re: IN case you are wondering what is happening [#permalink] New post 04 Jan 2008, 15:42
Earlier there used to be a percentage link that one can visit and see the performance in the test. I dont see that link any more. It used to be at GMAT Club -> Tests besides these Links: homepage, discussions, support, free sample,<???> .

Do you know where is that link.

Thanks,
CTO
CTO

GMAT Tests User
Re: IN case you are wondering what is happening [#permalink] New post 05 Jan 2008, 01:58
It is coming back, please forgive the delay.

Concentration: Marketing, Other
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
GMAT 2: 660 Q V
GPA: 3.64
WE: Accounting (Accounting)

Kudos [?]: 63 [0], given: 76430

Re: IN case you are wondering what is happening [#permalink] New post 05 Jan 2008, 08:30
Thanks - I saw a new 'my results'. It looks different than before. Good thing is that it gives you percentiles and tels you where you stand as of now.

But, I don't have see my results for the previous tests. Will they be posted?

Thanks
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 2 [0], given: 0

Re: IN case you are wondering what is happening [#permalink] New post 05 Jan 2008, 08:32
Thanks - I saw a new 'my results'. It looks different than before. Good thing is that it gives you percentiles and tels you where you stand as of now.

But, I don't have see my results for the previous tests. Will they be posted?

Thanks

[Posting after logging in]
CTO
CTO

GMAT Tests User
Re: IN case you are wondering what is happening [#permalink] New post 05 Jan 2008, 09:01
Thanks for the feedback! Oh yes, it does not show your results for tests taken in Review mode. It should. Give me a few hours - I'm now working on something different. And do not jump to conclusions with the percentiles - we'll need to see what the score distribution is before it will be meaningful.

CTO
CTO

GMAT Tests User
Re: IN case you are wondering what is happening [#permalink] New post 05 Jan 2008, 11:19
nikks0101, now you should be able to see two some more columns with # of questions taken and correctness in Review mode. I hope this is what you were looking for. Please tell me if something else is missing. Thank you. Your feedback really matters as it helps me improve the service

Re: IN case you are wondering what is happening   [#permalink] 05 Jan 2008, 11:19