Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 21 Aug 2014, 06:14

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

IN GREAT NEED OF GMAT PREP ASSISTANCE

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

IN GREAT NEED OF GMAT PREP ASSISTANCE [#permalink] New post 06 Aug 2007, 14:39
Hi Guys,

I may be going out on a limb here but I sincerely hope that I am not. I am originally from the West Indies, Caribbean and am applying to a few schools in Europe to do my MBA. As such, I need to do my GMAT and get a score of well over 600.

I totally underestimated the test and took 3 weeks to prepare and scored well under 600.

Needless to say, I am asked by one of the schools to do over the test the first week in September and just score a little over 600.

This brings me to my question:

Is there anyone out there that can give GMAT Prep-assistance to someone vacationing in the Netherlands until September?

I will settle for a study partner, a virtual partner, anything.

I just REALLY need assistance preparing for this test as it is clear that I have very little clue of what I am up against.

Thank you very much in advance.

Lely-girl.

:)
Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesGMAT Pill GMAT Discount Codes
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Followers: 3

Kudos [?]: 2 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
 [#permalink] New post 06 Aug 2007, 15:14
well first off, welcome. Second, a score of 695 is not possible, as the GMAT scores go by 10's (750, 620, 690, etc.)

If you're looking for a virtual partner and have to score at least 600 to attend School X, have you thought about a virtual prep class? To me it sounds like you are short on time and need a bit of structure, which Internet-based prep helps on both counts.

Other than that, you have stumbled into the den of the world's greatest Quant jocks. I'm just the towel boy around here, but being in thier greatness has helped me in the few weeks I've been here. Jump in, the GMATclub.com water is fine and no one splashes :)
  [#permalink] 06 Aug 2007, 15:14