Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 23 Jul 2014, 10:40

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

In preparation for a large-scale tree-planting project,

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
TAGS:
1 KUDOS received
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 08 Dec 2012
Posts: 64
Location: United Kingdom
GMAT 1: 710 Q0 V0
WE: Engineering (Consulting)
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 42 [1] , given: 31

In preparation for a large-scale tree-planting project, [#permalink] New post 21 May 2013, 12:23
1
This post received
KUDOS
00:00
A
B
C
D
E

Difficulty:

  45% (medium)

Question Stats:

54% (02:25) correct 46% (01:30) wrong based on 120 sessions
In preparation for a large-scale tree-planting project, Thomasville has recorded the location, species, and condition of every tree in its downtown area. The results will be compared with results of the last such tree census, taken 20 years ago. Planting trees primarily from the species that turns out to have the best record of survival will assure downtown Thomasville of an abundant tree population 20 years from now.

Which of the following, if true, most seriously undermines the claim that the tree planting proposal will assure an abundant tree population?

A. because of the the strict laws governing industrial development, environmental conditions in Thomasville are unlikely to become harsher for trees than they have been during the last 20 years.

B. Thomasville has reliable records to show which trees in existence 20 years ago were cut down to permit new construction downtown.

C. A number of trees from one of the species widespread in Thomasville 20 years ago reached the end of their natural life span in the intervening period.

D. Very few species of trees grow as well in urban conditions as in natural conditions.

E. A city with a high proportion of an any one species of the trees can have its tree Population devastated by one outbreak of a disease.
[Reveal] Spoiler: OA

Last edited by Zarrolou on 02 Jul 2013, 04:27, edited 1 time in total.
Added OA.
Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesManhattan GMAT Discount Codes
VP
VP
User avatar
Status: Far, far away!
Joined: 02 Sep 2012
Posts: 1125
Location: Italy
Concentration: Finance, Entrepreneurship
GPA: 3.8
Followers: 104

Kudos [?]: 1084 [0], given: 219

GMAT ToolKit User GMAT Tests User
Re: In preparation for a large-scale tree-planting project, Thom [#permalink] New post 21 May 2013, 12:45
We have to prove that focusing "primarily from the species that turns out to have the best record of survival will NOT assure downtown Thomasville of an abundant tree population 20 years from now"

A. because of the the strict laws governing industrial development, environmental conditions in Thomasville are unlikely to become harsher for trees than they have been during the last 20 years.
This supports the conclusion. If the conditions are unlikely to become harsher, then the project seems to have good chances of succeed
B. Thomasville has reliable records to show which trees in existence 20 years ago were cut down to permit new construction downtown.
Very good info... Does this affect in any way the proposal? No, move on
C. A number of trees from one of the species widespread in Thomasville 20 years ago reached the end of their natural life span in the intervening period.
Does this waken the proposal? In these kind of question the answer is likely to show us a negative effect of the proposal itself that will undermine its results, or will show us a alternate cause of an effect.
Are we able to say that the plan will be unsuccessful because a number of trees reached the end of their life in the period? No
D. Very few species of trees grow as well in urban conditions as in natural conditions.
Same as B, this does not affect the proposal
E. A city with a high proportion of an any one species of the trees can have its tree Population devastated by one outbreak of a disease
IMO CORRECT: if they focus on "species that turned out to have the best record" then the proportion of those species will increase and a disease can happen.
If this happens than "Thomasville will not have an abundant tree population 20 years from now"

_________________

It is beyond a doubt that all our knowledge that begins with experience.

Kant , Critique of Pure Reason

Tips and tricks: Inequalities , Mixture | Review: MGMAT workshop
Strategy: SmartGMAT v1.0 | Questions: Verbal challenge SC I-II- CR New SC set out !! , My Quant

Rules for Posting in the Verbal Forum - Rules for Posting in the Quant Forum[/size][/color][/b]

BSchool Forum Moderator
User avatar
Joined: 24 Aug 2011
Posts: 574
Location: India
Concentration: Technology, Strategy
GMAT 1: 700 Q50 V34
GMAT 2: 710 Q50 V35
GMAT 3: 760 Q50 V42
GPA: 2.9
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
Followers: 66

Kudos [?]: 326 [0], given: 297

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: In preparation for a large-scale tree-planting project, Thom [#permalink] New post 21 May 2013, 22:48
In preparation for a large-scale tree-planting project, Thomasville has recorded the location, species, and condition of every tree in its downtown area. The results will be compared with results of the last such tree census, taken 20 years ago. Planting trees primarily from the species that turns out to have the best record of survival will assure downtown Thomasville of an abundant tree population 20 years from now.

Which of the following, if true, most seriously undermines the claim that the tree planting proposal will assure an abundant tree population?

A. because of the the strict laws governing industrial development, environmental conditions in Thomasville are unlikely to become harsher for trees than they have been during the last 20 years.
the conditions are unlikely to become harsher assists tree plantation, hence can not be the answer
B. Thomasville has reliable records to show which trees in existence 20 years ago were cut down to permit new construction downtown.
Not Related
C. A number of trees from one of the species widespread in Thomasville 20 years ago reached the end of their natural life span in the intervening period.
Talks about trees 20 years ago, but planting them again can increase the tree population, hence cannot be the answer
D. Very few species of trees grow as well in urban conditions as in natural conditions.
Not related as we are not concerned about the urban conditions
E. A city with a high proportion of an any one species of the trees can have its tree Population devastated by one outbreak of a disease.
This seems right as if we plant a species too much, then a disease can effect the population of the trees very much

OA Please

_________________

ISB Class of 2016 | Chat Session with ISB ADCOM | How to get started with Essays | GMAT Retake Debrief
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
ISB Class of 2015 | My GMAT Debrief | My ISB Interview | General interview tips | How to tackle "Do you have anything to ask" question | Important links by the ISB ADCOM for applications and interview preparation

VP
VP
avatar
Status: Final Lap Up!!!
Affiliations: NYK Line
Joined: 21 Sep 2012
Posts: 1095
Location: India
GMAT 1: 410 Q35 V11
GMAT 2: 530 Q44 V20
GMAT 3: 630 Q45 V31
GPA: 3.84
WE: Engineering (Transportation)
Followers: 31

Kudos [?]: 243 [0], given: 67

Re: In preparation for a large-scale tree-planting project, Thom [#permalink] New post 21 May 2013, 23:00
The answer must be E.
It clearly casts doubt on the goal of the plan to increase the trees count after the plan is implemented to the number years 20 years back.
Option D is a trap, our aim is to achieve the goal ie the number should exceed the number of trees 20 years back. By saying that natural condition favors most, it says the trees survival ratre might decrease but we can use chemicals to increase by just 1 tree from the number of trees 20 years back.

Consider kudos if my post helps!!!!

Archit
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 08 Dec 2012
Posts: 64
Location: United Kingdom
GMAT 1: 710 Q0 V0
WE: Engineering (Consulting)
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 42 [0], given: 31

Re: In preparation for a large-scale tree-planting project, Thom [#permalink] New post 22 May 2013, 01:29
Appreciate all your comments.

OA is E indeed

Posted from my mobile device Image
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 21 Aug 2012
Posts: 150
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 32 [0], given: 41

Re: In preparation for a large-scale tree-planting project, Thom [#permalink] New post 02 Jul 2013, 00:57
Archit143 wrote:
The answer must be E.
It clearly casts doubt on the goal of the plan to increase the trees count after the plan is implemented to the number years 20 years back.
Option D is a trap, our aim is to achieve the goal ie the number should exceed the number of trees 20 years back. By saying that natural condition favors most, it says the trees survival ratre might decrease but we can use chemicals to increase by just 1 tree from the number of trees 20 years back.

Consider kudos if my post helps!!!!

Archit


Well in option E, we can also use the medicines to eliminate the disease that can reduce the number of trees.

In option D, the Thomasville can be considered as urban,but the is not mentiioned in the passage.

PLease the exact reasons to eliminate D and E....

_________________

MODULUS Concept ---> inequalities-158054.html#p1257636
HEXAGON Theory ---> hexagon-theory-tips-to-solve-any-heaxgon-question-158189.html#p1258308

Manager
Manager
avatar
Status: How easy it is?
Joined: 09 Nov 2012
Posts: 65
Location: India
Concentration: Operations, General Management
Schools: IIMC (PGPEX)
GMAT 1: 650 Q50 V27
GPA: 3.5
WE: Operations (Other)
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 29 [0], given: 62

GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Re: In preparation for a large-scale tree-planting project, Thom [#permalink] New post 02 Jul 2013, 02:25
Zarrolou wrote:
We have to prove that focusing "primarily from the species that turns out to have the best record of survival will NOT assure downtown Thomasville of an abundant tree population 20 years from now"

A. because of the the strict laws governing industrial development, environmental conditions in Thomasville are unlikely to become harsher for trees than they have been during the last 20 years.
This supports the conclusion. If the conditions are unlikely to become harsher, then the project seems to have good chances of succeed
B. Thomasville has reliable records to show which trees in existence 20 years ago were cut down to permit new construction downtown.
Very good info... Does this affect in any way the proposal? No, move on
C. A number of trees from one of the species widespread in Thomasville 20 years ago reached the end of their natural life span in the intervening period.
Does this waken the proposal? In these kind of question the answer is likely to show us a negative effect of the proposal itself that will undermine its results, or will show us a alternate cause of an effect.
Are we able to say that the plan will be unsuccessful because a number of trees reached the end of their life in the period? No
D. Very few species of trees grow as well in urban conditions as in natural conditions.
Same as B, this does not affect the proposal
E. A city with a high proportion of an any one species of the trees can have its tree Population devastated by one outbreak of a disease
IMO CORRECT: if they focus on "species that turned out to have the best record" then the proportion of those species will increase and a disease can happen.
If this happens than "Thomasville will not have an abundant tree population 20 years from now"



When I pre-phrased this argument before looking at the answer choices, I thought, " What if the records from past 20 years are not correct or what if the species which existed then do not exist now?" Although, I agree with the explanation, but can you help me rule out this pre-phrased weed from my mind?
Thanks
1 KUDOS received
Director
Director
User avatar
Joined: 14 Dec 2012
Posts: 837
Location: India
Concentration: Finance, Real Estate
GMAT 1: 640 Q49 V29
GMAT 2: 670 Q50 V29
GMAT 3: 620 Q49 V26
GMAT 4: 700 Q50 V34
GPA: 3.6
Followers: 37

Kudos [?]: 536 [1] , given: 197

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: In preparation for a large-scale tree-planting project, Thom [#permalink] New post 02 Jul 2013, 02:45
1
This post received
KUDOS
nitin6305 wrote:


When I pre-phrased this argument before looking at the answer choices, I thought, " What if the records from past 20 years are not correct or what if the species which existed then do not exist now?" Although, I agree with the explanation, but can you help me rule out this pre-phrased weed from my mind?
Thanks


hi,
prethinking is the best way to attack.
i will say in your prethinking i felt :
What if the records from past 20 years are not correct or what if the species which existed then do not exist now?"===>this can be a weakener.
see with prethinking it is not necessary that you will get directly to right answer....but for sure when you prethink you get more involved in to the argument...and finally you get the gist of the passage in a much better way.
moreover as there can be more than 1 strengthner /weakener for the argument ...so it is not necessary that what you have paraphrased will match the authors thought

your second weakener seems to be incorrect:
what if the species which existed then do not exist now?"===>see this is wrong because the trees with best record doesnt exist.now if you read the conclusion :
Planting trees primarily from the species that turns out to have the best record of survival will assure downtown Thomasville of an abundant tree population 20 years from now.

you can paraphrase this : PLANTING X...WILL ASSURE SOMeTHING.
now if you say X doesnt exist then this is not a weakener.....because we have to show to show that IF YOU PLANT X...THEN ALSO ITS NOT SURE.

hope i made my point.
but i will say nitin well going...stick to same process.

_________________

When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe ...then you will be successfull....

GIVE VALUE TO OFFICIAL QUESTIONS...



GMAT RCs VOCABULARY LIST: vocabulary-list-for-gmat-reading-comprehension-155228.html
learn AWA writing techniques while watching video : http://www.gmatprepnow.com/module/gmat- ... assessment
: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APt9ITygGss

Manager
Manager
avatar
Status: How easy it is?
Joined: 09 Nov 2012
Posts: 65
Location: India
Concentration: Operations, General Management
Schools: IIMC (PGPEX)
GMAT 1: 650 Q50 V27
GPA: 3.5
WE: Operations (Other)
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 29 [0], given: 62

GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Re: In preparation for a large-scale tree-planting project, [#permalink] New post 02 Jul 2013, 02:50
Quote:
hi,
prethinking is the best way to attack.
i will say in your prethinking i felt :
What if the records from past 20 years are not correct or what if the species which existed then do not exist now?"===>this can be a weakener.
see with prethinking it is not necessary that you will get directly to right answer....but for sure when you prethink you get more involved in to the argument...and finally you get the gist of the passage in a much better way.
moreover as there can be more than 1 strengthner /weakener for the argument ...so it is not necessary that what you have paraphrased will match the authors thought

your second weakener seems to be incorrect:
what if the species which existed then do not exist now?"===>see this is wrong because the trees with best record doesnt exist.now if you read the conclusion :
Planting trees primarily from the species that turns out to have the best record of survival will assure downtown Thomasville of an abundant tree population 20 years from now.

you can paraphrase this : PLANTING X...WILL ASSURE SOMeTHING.
now if you say X doesnt exist then this is not a weakener.....because we have to show to show that IF YOU PLANT X...THEN ALSO ITS NOT SURE.

hope i made my point.
but i will say nitin well going...stick to same process.

Thanks a lot for clearing the doubt and thanks for the motivation too!
Director
Director
User avatar
Joined: 14 Dec 2012
Posts: 837
Location: India
Concentration: Finance, Real Estate
GMAT 1: 640 Q49 V29
GMAT 2: 670 Q50 V29
GMAT 3: 620 Q49 V26
GMAT 4: 700 Q50 V34
GPA: 3.6
Followers: 37

Kudos [?]: 536 [0], given: 197

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: In preparation for a large-scale tree-planting project, [#permalink] New post 02 Jul 2013, 02:52
nitin6305 wrote:

Thanks a lot for clearing the doubt and thanks for the motivation too!


you are welcome :)

_________________

When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe ...then you will be successfull....

GIVE VALUE TO OFFICIAL QUESTIONS...



GMAT RCs VOCABULARY LIST: vocabulary-list-for-gmat-reading-comprehension-155228.html
learn AWA writing techniques while watching video : http://www.gmatprepnow.com/module/gmat- ... assessment
: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APt9ITygGss

1 KUDOS received
VP
VP
User avatar
Status: Far, far away!
Joined: 02 Sep 2012
Posts: 1125
Location: Italy
Concentration: Finance, Entrepreneurship
GPA: 3.8
Followers: 104

Kudos [?]: 1084 [1] , given: 219

GMAT ToolKit User GMAT Tests User
Re: In preparation for a large-scale tree-planting project, Thom [#permalink] New post 02 Jul 2013, 02:52
1
This post received
KUDOS
nitin6305 wrote:
Zarrolou wrote:
We have to prove that focusing "primarily from the species that turns out to have the best record of survival will NOT assure downtown Thomasville of an abundant tree population 20 years from now"

A. because of the the strict laws governing industrial development, environmental conditions in Thomasville are unlikely to become harsher for trees than they have been during the last 20 years.
This supports the conclusion. If the conditions are unlikely to become harsher, then the project seems to have good chances of succeed
B. Thomasville has reliable records to show which trees in existence 20 years ago were cut down to permit new construction downtown.
Very good info... Does this affect in any way the proposal? No, move on
C. A number of trees from one of the species widespread in Thomasville 20 years ago reached the end of their natural life span in the intervening period.
Does this waken the proposal? In these kind of question the answer is likely to show us a negative effect of the proposal itself that will undermine its results, or will show us a alternate cause of an effect.
Are we able to say that the plan will be unsuccessful because a number of trees reached the end of their life in the period? No
D. Very few species of trees grow as well in urban conditions as in natural conditions.
Same as B, this does not affect the proposal
E. A city with a high proportion of an any one species of the trees can have its tree Population devastated by one outbreak of a disease
IMO CORRECT: if they focus on "species that turned out to have the best record" then the proportion of those species will increase and a disease can happen.
If this happens than "Thomasville will not have an abundant tree population 20 years from now"



When I pre-phrased this argument before looking at the answer choices, I thought, " What if the records from past 20 years are not correct or what if the species which existed then do not exist now?" Although, I agree with the explanation, but can you help me rule out this pre-phrased weed from my mind?
Thanks


I disagree with the above post.
Pre thinking is not always good and helpful. You can lose valuable time, and your answer is likely not to match those given.

In weaken strength support ... questions there are many thing that can do the job properly, so what you think could not match any answer (even if it's correct).

So before reading the answers try to have an idea of what to expect, but DO NOT look for what you think it's the answer.

_________________

It is beyond a doubt that all our knowledge that begins with experience.

Kant , Critique of Pure Reason

Tips and tricks: Inequalities , Mixture | Review: MGMAT workshop
Strategy: SmartGMAT v1.0 | Questions: Verbal challenge SC I-II- CR New SC set out !! , My Quant

Rules for Posting in the Verbal Forum - Rules for Posting in the Quant Forum[/size][/color][/b]

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 15 Mar 2013
Posts: 28
Location: United States
Concentration: General Management, Strategy
GMAT Date: 08-07-2013
GPA: 3.33
WE: Consulting (Energy and Utilities)
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 18 [0], given: 13

Re: In preparation for a large-scale tree-planting project, [#permalink] New post 02 Jul 2013, 04:00
nave81 wrote:
In preparation for a large-scale tree-planting project, Thomasville has recorded the location, species, and condition of every tree in its downtown area. The results will be compared with results of the last such tree census, taken 20 years ago. Planting trees primarily from the species that turns out to have the best record of survival will assure downtown Thomasville of an abundant tree population 20 years from now.

Which of the following, if true, most seriously undermines the claim that the tree planting proposal will assure an abundant tree population?

A. because of the the strict laws governing industrial development, environmental conditions in Thomasville are unlikely to become harsher for trees than they have been during the last 20 years.

B. Thomasville has reliable records to show which trees in existence 20 years ago were cut down to permit new construction downtown.

C. A number of trees from one of the species widespread in Thomasville 20 years ago reached the end of their natural life span in the intervening period.

D. Very few species of trees grow as well in urban conditions as in natural conditions.

E. A city with a high proportion of an any one species of the trees can have its tree Population devastated by one outbreak of a disease.



I beg to differ from the discussion consensus. In my opinion -


C is the answer. Following is the comparison between C and E -
1) C - This one directly targets the research result which would turn out to be faulty as a lot of trees which were abundant 20 years back now don't exist. Hence, Thomasville guys would end up planting trees which weren't widespread 20 years back.

2) E - Agreed that the population of trees would be devastated if there is an outbreak of a disease, there isn't any substantial evidence that the disease would definitely spread on population explosion. With no details on disease, it is an irrelevant point and should be scrapped off.
Director
Director
User avatar
Joined: 14 Dec 2012
Posts: 837
Location: India
Concentration: Finance, Real Estate
GMAT 1: 640 Q49 V29
GMAT 2: 670 Q50 V29
GMAT 3: 620 Q49 V26
GMAT 4: 700 Q50 V34
GPA: 3.6
Followers: 37

Kudos [?]: 536 [0], given: 197

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: In preparation for a large-scale tree-planting project, [#permalink] New post 02 Jul 2013, 04:15
Aniketa wrote:
nave81 wrote:
In preparation for a large-scale tree-planting project, Thomasville has recorded the location, species, and condition of every tree in its downtown area. The results will be compared with results of the last such tree census, taken 20 years ago. Planting trees primarily from the species that turns out to have the best record of survival will assure downtown Thomasville of an abundant tree population 20 years from now.

Which of the following, if true, most seriously undermines the claim that the tree planting proposal will assure an abundant tree population?

A. because of the the strict laws governing industrial development, environmental conditions in Thomasville are unlikely to become harsher for trees than they have been during the last 20 years.

B. Thomasville has reliable records to show which trees in existence 20 years ago were cut down to permit new construction downtown.

C. A number of trees from one of the species widespread in Thomasville 20 years ago reached the end of their natural life span in the intervening period.

D. Very few species of trees grow as well in urban conditions as in natural conditions.

E. A city with a high proportion of an any one species of the trees can have its tree Population devastated by one outbreak of a disease.



I beg to differ from the discussion consensus. In my opinion -


C is the answer. Following is the comparison between C and E -
1) C - This one directly targets the research result which would turn out to be faulty as a lot of trees which were abundant 20 years back now don't exist. Hence, Thomasville guys would end up planting trees which weren't widespread 20 years back.

2) E - Agreed that the population of trees would be devastated if there is an outbreak of a disease, there isn't any substantial evidence that the disease would definitely spread on population explosion. With no details on disease, it is an irrelevant point and should be scrapped off.


hi,
sorry to say but i think you misunderstood some point.
IMO argument is like this:
20 years back let suppose we have 10 plants category===>somebody recorded location, species, and condition of all ten types.
now today suppose Thomasville recorded the same location, species, and condition of all plants present.==>suppose we have today 15 different varieties.(5 belongs to 20 years back types and 10 are new....and 5 types which existed 20 years back dont exist today)
now if you have to compare the best survival...of the plants....then you can compare only when 2 datas are present(past data and present data)...
2 datas are available only for 5 types of plants....because other 5 types of 20 years back plant doesnt exist now hence we cant collect data for now.
so if somebody have to choose after comparing then he cant choose plants which doesnt exist(because we cant compare)
that is the reason optio C: is wrong
C. A number of trees from one of the species widespread in Thomasville 20 years ago reached the end of their natural life span in the intervening period.THEY ALREADY DIED.....hence we cant collect todays data foe those plant....hence wrong.

hope i made my point. :)

_________________

When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe ...then you will be successfull....

GIVE VALUE TO OFFICIAL QUESTIONS...



GMAT RCs VOCABULARY LIST: vocabulary-list-for-gmat-reading-comprehension-155228.html
learn AWA writing techniques while watching video : http://www.gmatprepnow.com/module/gmat- ... assessment
: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APt9ITygGss

Director
Director
avatar
Joined: 29 Nov 2012
Posts: 930
Followers: 11

Kudos [?]: 225 [0], given: 543

Re: In preparation for a large-scale tree-planting project, [#permalink] New post 02 Jul 2013, 04:18
Aniketa wrote:


I beg to differ from the discussion consensus. In my opinion -


C is the answer. Following is the comparison between C and E -
1) C - This one directly targets the research result which would turn out to be faulty as a lot of trees which were abundant 20 years back now don't exist. Hence, Thomasville guys would end up planting trees which weren't widespread 20 years back.

2) E - Agreed that the population of trees would be devastated if there is an outbreak of a disease, there isn't any substantial evidence that the disease would definitely spread on population explosion. With no details on disease, it is an irrelevant point and should be scrapped off.



Actually C doesn't help if anything its contradictory to a given fact in the argument

Planting trees primarily from the species that turns out to have the best record of survival will assure downtown Thomasville of an abundant tree population 20 years from now.

It has to be E

Since its saying because I have chosen a sample of tress that survive best I can ensure 20 years from now that the trees will remain but E says if there is a disease outbreak all the trees will vanish. Conclusion is destroyed!

_________________

Click +1 Kudos if my post helped...

Amazing Free video explanation for all Quant questions from OG 13 and much more http://www.gmatquantum.com/og13th/

GMAT Prep software What if scenarios gmat-prep-software-analysis-and-what-if-scenarios-146146.html

VP
VP
User avatar
Joined: 01 Oct 2013
Posts: 1400
Followers: 201

Kudos [?]: 42 [0], given: 0

Premium Member
Re: In preparation for a large-scale tree-planting project, [#permalink] New post 15 Jul 2014, 22:08
Hello from the GMAT Club VerbalBot!

Thanks to another GMAT Club member, I have just discovered this valuable topic, yet it had no discussion for over a year. I am now bumping it up - doing my job. I think you may find it valuable (esp those replies with Kudos).

Want to see all other topics I dig out? Follow me (click follow button on profile). You will receive a summary of all topics I bump in your profile area as well as via email.
Re: In preparation for a large-scale tree-planting project,   [#permalink] 15 Jul 2014, 22:08
    Similar topics Author Replies Last post
Similar
Topics:
3 Experts publish their posts in the topic During the twentieth century, the study of the large-scale manalq8 8 25 Nov 2011, 15:45
During the twentieth century, the study of the large-scale ISB2011 6 25 May 2010, 03:23
4 During the twentieth century, the study of the large-scale crejoc 7 15 Aug 2009, 01:39
During the twentieth century, the study of the large-scale skim 4 27 Jun 2009, 09:19
Time yourself Advocates of a large-scale space-defense ivymba 11 03 Oct 2006, 17:28
Display posts from previous: Sort by

In preparation for a large-scale tree-planting project,

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  


cron

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Privacy Policy| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group and phpBB SEO

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.