I am a re taker. I've got 640 in GMAT last time (Oct 2010), QA 49, VA 28, AWA 5.5, I am very weak in VA and looking for some expert help for the same.
I am starting with my GMAT prep in India Hyderabad, I request you help me in identifying the importance of a coaching class?
I am confused regarding joining e-gmat
'verbal live session course' as it 300$+, and at the same time joining any institute such as Princeton Review or Manhattan Review
(In India) would be equally expensive.
Will you be able to help me that which one should I go for E-gmat
live session or Princeton Review?
Also Please tell me that would it be good if one goes only for e-gmat
'SC + CR + Grockit' @ 129US$, rather than going for Verbal Live Complete ($329). In this way I can also join a coaching and E-gmat129$ course.
Below is my Profile:
Gmat - 640 (Q - 49, V - 27, AWA - 5)
I am an Indian Male, working as a Project Leader in IT Company and by Jan 2012 I will have a total experience of 64 Months in IT industry.
Work Experience - My experience includes 11 Months of international experience(Saudi Arabia) . Type of work is software development, technology consulting centered at business i.e. IT strategy, IT Product implementation.
Current Employer: Mahindra Stayam
Previous Employer: 3 i Infotech
Previous Employer: TATA Consultancy Services
Undergrad Grad - Bachelor of Engineering ( Electronic and Communication) with 72.9% (3.65 GPA).
1. Got GREAT TEAM CARD from Client for an extremely successful release of Targets First Grocery Distribution Center. This complete application was designed and developed and tested by me and my Project Lead.
2. Continuously Rated 4 in my organization (Rating 4 can be given only to maximum of 20% top performers in the team).
3. I Completed IBM DB2 UDB 700 certifications with 98 percent.
4. I Completed IBM NCFM certification with 94 percent.
5. Rated as High Performer by HR Team in Chennai.
6. Leading a team of 10 people.
At work Place:
1. I was one of the most active participants of PATHSHALA initiative – An initiative of TCS Chennai to educate poor children.
2. I was among the organizers of RTSC studio - A platform to share movies with associates.
3. I was the Lead of Canteen Committee.
4. I am active member of MAITREE – This is Part of TCS dedicated to CSR Activities.
Other than work Achievements:
Worked for a Network marketing with a thought of utilizing my weekends, created a team of Size 300 and earned a considerable amount of money.
Extra curricular activities - Active during school participated in various debate and extempore competitions and won prizes. Part of 2-3 clubs and organized multiple events in my organisation.
Aspiring to move towards business development (IT). Would like to pursue MBA in IT management/Service Marketing (IT).