Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 21 Sep 2014, 04:44

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Individual Scores on TOEFL

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
GPA: 3.7
WE: Consulting (Computer Software)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

Individual Scores on TOEFL [#permalink] New post 20 Jan 2012, 09:53
Hello Everyone !

I'm curious, does the schools consider individual TOEFL scores? I did the test without being able to prepare at all, but I got a "ok" overall score (107). The problem is that I did well on 3 parts and got screwed in one (writing o.O, didn't expect that), my scores were:

Reading: 29
Speaking: 27
Listening: 30
Wrinting: 21 !!!!! :/

My ideia is to apply to Columbia-ED, NYU, Georgetown University (McDonough), University of Maryland (Smith)

Maybe: University of Washington (Foster)

As you can see, the main goal is to get into Columbia or NYU, so I'm thinking in retaking the TOEFL, since I really believe I can do better on wrinting...but since is kinda expensive, and I may end up not doing so well on the other parts, and get a lower overall, I'm wondering, what you guys would do?

Btw, this is my first post :)

Regards!
Kaplan Promo CodeKnewton GMAT Discount CodesGMAT Pill GMAT Discount Codes
Individual Scores on TOEFL   [#permalink] 20 Jan 2012, 09:53