Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 15 Apr 2014, 20:48

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Information of Programs Other Than MBA

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Information of Programs Other Than MBA [#permalink] New post 12 Nov 2008, 05:52
Hi,
I am interest in career in technology management. Can you please provide some program names.
My Profile:
Indian IT Male
GMAT : 660
Work Exp : 4 years till now (Exp in both product development and service offerings).
I am planning to apply for Aug 2009 session and looking for only US schools.
All the MIS (Management of Information system) programs (from good universities) which I saw are targeted at entry level professionals.
Only the CMU MISM 1 year program has requirement of prior 3 year work exp.
Are there any programs which combines both business and technology and are for 4-5 years of experienced professional.
Thanks A Lot.
-s
Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesManhattan GMAT Discount Codes
Director
Director
Followers: 7

Kudos [?]: 171 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
Re: Information of Programs Other Than MBA [#permalink] New post 12 Nov 2008, 11:11
Try MIT SDM program. But your profile is little weaker to attend the program may be you should wait a little more and apply with better GMAT too. You can also look into MBA from Wisconsin. It is specialized MBA with focus in IT field. There is pretty good chance of getting scholarship.
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: Information of Programs Other Than MBA [#permalink] New post 13 Nov 2008, 12:08
abhijit_sen wrote:
Try MIT SDM program. But your profile is little weaker to attend the program may be you should wait a little more and apply with better GMAT too. You can also look into MBA from Wisconsin. It is specialized MBA with focus in IT field. There is pretty good chance of getting scholarship.

Thanks for the reply. Other than these programs are there any other programs. The MS Technology Management at UIUC is also one of the program from the tech+management space. Do anybody know more about this program (other than what mentioned on website?).

Thanks.
Director
Director
Followers: 7

Kudos [?]: 171 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
Re: Information of Programs Other Than MBA [#permalink] New post 13 Nov 2008, 16:44
Also look at MMM programme at Kellog's. More over look for joint MBA with ME/MS programme, which is offered by many universities.
Re: Information of Programs Other Than MBA   [#permalink] 13 Nov 2008, 16:44