Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 22 Oct 2014, 07:43

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Information requested for the SP Jain GMBA 2012 Program

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Information requested for the SP Jain GMBA 2012 Program [#permalink] New post 11 Oct 2011, 05:52
Hello,

May you please let me know the date when the Application forms for the SP Jain GMBA 2012, April intake, are being made available and the admission procedure for the same commencing.

Also, if you can advise me on the latest month/date which I should be targeting to appear for GMAT, and be sure enough that I've timely applied for this program. As for me, mid-December is what I've thought of.

Thanks!
aj1708
Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesGMAT Pill GMAT Discount Codes
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: Information requested for the SP Jain GMBA 2012 Program [#permalink] New post 12 Oct 2011, 04:27
aj1708 wrote:
Hello,

May you please let me know the date when the Application forms for the SP Jain GMBA 2012, April intake, are being made available and the admission procedure for the same commencing.

Also, if you can advise me on the latest month/date which I should be targeting to appear for GMAT, and be sure enough that I've timely applied for this program. As for me, mid-December is what I've thought of.

Thanks!
aj1708

Hi Aj,

i feel you should mail your query to gmba@spjain.org as they can rightly address your query about admissions.

Hope this helps you :)
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

Re: Information requested for the SP Jain GMBA 2012 Program [#permalink] New post 24 Feb 2014, 00:56
The school website is now updated with all recent details. Trust this helps.

KairosEducates
+91 88888 21820

Re: Information requested for the SP Jain GMBA 2012 Program   [#permalink] 24 Feb 2014, 00:56