Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 20 Aug 2014, 22:52

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

INSEAD 2013 JAN - Calling All Applicants

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 03 Jan 2011
Posts: 9
Schools: INSEAD
WE 1: Manufacturing - Toys
WE 2: Education Services
WE 3: Media & Event Planning
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 1

Re: INSEAD 2013 JAN - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 09 Sep 2012, 10:36
snbury wrote:
abcde1234 wrote:
All people accepted and going to INSEASD from the NYC (Philly I guess also) area, we should meet up for drinks or something sometime...
Lets see if there are a few of us and we can plan..

There's a VERY active Facebook group ("INSEAD 13D"). And they've already been quite a few meet ups in NYC (it seems they meet every Friday). Congrats and looking fwd to meeting you soon!


after getting my acceptance by email on thursday at noon, I ended up getting together with 4 other 13D-ers at night in chelsea for drinks. Join the facebook group and come next week.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 15 Jul 2012
Posts: 7
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 0

Re: INSEAD 2013 JAN - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 09 Sep 2012, 21:07
Any running tallies of R2 waitlists?
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 21 May 2012
Posts: 21
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 14

Re: INSEAD 2013 JAN - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 09 Sep 2012, 23:48
deepakmisra1984 wrote:
Congrats and welcome all R2 admits! For those who are wait-listed, hang on and start focusing on other schools while trying to bolster your INSEAD candidacy by extra recommendations, professional or personal add ons :) (already shared by other people)

Below is some info on admits from US and Canada (search based on Nationality including people holding multiple nationalities regardless of geographic location)

1) US- 41

2) Canada- 26

Total Admits till now is 385

Above is to my best of knowledge from MBA Connect
Deepak


Thank you, Deepak!
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 10 Jun 2012
Posts: 17
Location: United States
Concentration: Strategy
GMAT 1: 710 Q47 V40
GPA: 3.35
WE: Business Development (Energy and Utilities)
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 7 [0], given: 0

Re: INSEAD 2013 JAN - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 09 Sep 2012, 23:52
Any R3 applicants hear anything yet? I thought the interview invitations might trickle out up to a week in advance?
Current Student
User avatar
Affiliations: NABE
Joined: 25 Apr 2010
Posts: 66
Location: United States
Concentration: Strategy
GPA: 3.1
WE: Marketing (Energy and Utilities)
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 15 [0], given: 8

Re: INSEAD 2013 JAN - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 10 Sep 2012, 00:22
joyside wrote:
Can anyone please update the number of total admitted students from China?
Really thx!

33 - This includes China, HK, and Macau
2 - Taiwan
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 02 May 2012
Posts: 6
Schools: INSEAD Jan '13
GMAT 1: 700 Q51 V32
GMAT 2: 740 Q51 V38
GPA: 2.6
WE: Project Management (Telecommunications)
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 0

Re: INSEAD 2013 JAN - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 10 Sep 2012, 02:10
snbury wrote:
joyside wrote:
Can anyone please update the number of total admitted students from China?
Really thx!

33 - This includes China, HK, and Macau
2 - Taiwan


subury, thank you!
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 20 Sep 2010
Posts: 6
Location: Portugal
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, General Management
GMAT 1: Q V
GMAT 2: 680 Q47 V36
GPA: 3.3
WE: Engineering (Energy and Utilities)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 2

Re: INSEAD 2013 JAN - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 10 Sep 2012, 02:24
Hi all. Can anyone pls post how many Portuguese/Spanish are in MBA connect, and also if the there were any adds to the total of 385? Thanks!
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 10 Sep 2012
Posts: 2
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: INSEAD 2013 JAN - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 10 Sep 2012, 02:45
Hi all, Applied in R2 and got wait-listed. (Indian-deluge :?: ).
- Any idea on number of Indians already admitted?
- When is the deposit payment date for the selected R2 candidates?
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 29 Aug 2012
Posts: 8
GMAT 1: Q49 V39
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 4 [0], given: 0

Re: INSEAD 2013 JAN - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 10 Sep 2012, 04:42
majdeegans wrote:
Any R3 applicants hear anything yet? I thought the interview invitations might trickle out up to a week in advance?




I'm in R3, haven't heard anything yet.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 10 Jun 2012
Posts: 17
Location: United States
Concentration: Strategy
GMAT 1: 710 Q47 V40
GPA: 3.35
WE: Business Development (Energy and Utilities)
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 7 [0], given: 0

Re: INSEAD 2013 JAN - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 10 Sep 2012, 07:05
cgunder wrote:
majdeegans wrote:
Any R3 applicants hear anything yet? I thought the interview invitations might trickle out up to a week in advance?




I'm in R3, haven't heard anything yet.


Thanks and good luck, I hope we hear something soon!
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 10 Sep 2012
Posts: 1
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: INSEAD 2013 JAN - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 10 Sep 2012, 08:12
Hi,

I am in R3 and haven't heard anything yet. Wondering if it's just me ? :)
Congrats to all those who got through in R1 and R2.
1 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 28 Apr 2011
Posts: 25
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 1 [1] , given: 0

Re: INSEAD 2013 JAN - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 10 Sep 2012, 08:21
1
This post received
KUDOS
raac82 wrote:
Hi all. Can anyone pls post how many Portuguese/Spanish are in MBA connect, and also if the there were any adds to the total of 385? Thanks!


10 Spanish,
13 Portuguese
419 Total admit
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 20 Sep 2010
Posts: 6
Location: Portugal
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, General Management
GMAT 1: Q V
GMAT 2: 680 Q47 V36
GPA: 3.3
WE: Engineering (Energy and Utilities)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 2

Re: INSEAD 2013 JAN - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 10 Sep 2012, 08:38
akinakbiyik wrote:
raac82 wrote:
Hi all. Can anyone pls post how many Portuguese/Spanish are in MBA connect, and also if the there were any adds to the total of 385? Thanks!


10 Spanish,
13 Portuguese
419 Total admit


Thanks!!
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 05 Sep 2012
Posts: 3
Schools: INSEAD - Class of 2013
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: INSEAD 2013 JAN - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 10 Sep 2012, 13:32
mgms35 wrote:
snbury wrote:
abcde1234 wrote:
All people accepted and going to INSEASD from the NYC (Philly I guess also) area, we should meet up for drinks or something sometime...
Lets see if there are a few of us and we can plan..

There's a VERY active Facebook group ("INSEAD 13D"). And they've already been quite a few meet ups in NYC (it seems they meet every Friday). Congrats and looking fwd to meeting you soon!


after getting my acceptance by email on thursday at noon, I ended up getting together with 4 other 13D-ers at night in chelsea for drinks. Join the facebook group and come next week.


Hey New Yorkers, I'm an admit but can't yet join the group because the membership list is public and I need to keep it on the D/L (have colleagues on facebook). I may just create a secondary account at some point. But for now...can you PM me info or your contact so I can join the Happy Hour?

Thanks guys!
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 05 Sep 2012
Posts: 3
Schools: INSEAD - Class of 2013
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: INSEAD 2013 JAN - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 10 Sep 2012, 13:43
puneetm01 wrote:
Hi all, Applied in R2 and got wait-listed. (Indian-deluge :?: ).
- Any idea on number of Indians already admitted?
- When is the deposit payment date for the selected R2 candidates?


Hmm, R2 deposit date is Oct. 5, good luck!
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 10 Sep 2012
Posts: 2
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: INSEAD 2013 JAN - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 11 Sep 2012, 00:11
Thanks, Carina11. Whoaa!! That's still a month away. :shock: ..
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 02 Nov 2010
Posts: 19
Location: Australia
Concentration: Finance, Sustainability
WE: Accounting (Investment Banking)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 0

Re: INSEAD 2013 JAN - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 11 Sep 2012, 04:48
admitted from R1 waitlist. Singy.
Male / 31 / Australian (indian heritage)/ 9 years WE in IT and Accounting (Investment Banking)
Intern
Intern
User avatar
Joined: 11 Sep 2012
Posts: 24
Location: India
Concentration: International Business, Leadership
GMAT 1: 720 Q47 V42
GPA: 3.24
WE: Project Management (Computer Software)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 2

Re: INSEAD 2013 JAN - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 11 Sep 2012, 21:52
Hello...anybody from R3 got any interview calls yet?
I am from India and submitted my application for R3 in early August...I heard too that people start getting calls from around a week before the deadline.... any news yet?
Very very anxious and nervous...
_________________

Reach For the Stars - For even if you fall short..You will land on the MOON :D

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 02 May 2012
Posts: 6
Schools: INSEAD Jan '13
GMAT 1: 700 Q51 V32
GMAT 2: 740 Q51 V38
GPA: 2.6
WE: Project Management (Telecommunications)
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 0

Re: INSEAD 2013 JAN - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 11 Sep 2012, 23:17
BSchooler28 wrote:
Hello...anybody from R3 got any interview calls yet?
I am from India and submitted my application for R3 in early August...I heard too that people start getting calls from around a week before the deadline.... any news yet?
Very very anxious and nervous...

Not yet...
I guess today they will send some interview invitations...
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 05 Aug 2012
Posts: 2
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 0

Re: INSEAD 2013 JAN - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 11 Sep 2012, 23:52
I'm in the same boat. R3 app and no feedback on interviews yet... glad to know I'm not the only one :)
Re: INSEAD 2013 JAN - Calling All Applicants   [#permalink] 11 Sep 2012, 23:52
    Similar topics Author Replies Last post
Similar
Topics:
1 Experts publish their posts in the topic Melbourne Class of 2015 Jan Calling all applicants! souvik101990 1 24 Sep 2013, 12:02
78 Experts publish their posts in the topic INSEAD 2013 JAN - Calling All Applicants rasta 849 16 Feb 2012, 23:38
336 Experts publish their posts in the topic INSEAD September 2013 - Calling All Applicants Ducksworth 1024 04 Sep 2012, 09:09
50 INSEAD 2012 - Calling All Applicants boeinz 1555 18 Dec 2010, 08:51
Display posts from previous: Sort by

INSEAD 2013 JAN - Calling All Applicants

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  32   33   34   35   36   37   38  ...  43    Next  [ 850 posts ] 



GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Privacy Policy| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group and phpBB SEO

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.