Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 06:38 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 06:38

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Concentration: Social Entrepreneurship, Entrepreneurship
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Social Entrepreneurship, Entrepreneurship
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V41
GPA: 3.5
WE:Project Management (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 17 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Strategy
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V40
GPA: 3.9
WE:Consulting (Consulting)
Send PM
Re: INSEAD Calling all Applicants(SEPT 2015 Intake)Class of 2016 [#permalink]
manunez wrote:
Fosterizer wrote:
Hey guys - need some advice. I was originally signed up to apply to R2 (that's how my recs will be submitted) but it doesn't look like I'll make tomorrow's deadline. Does anybody know what we need to do to push it to R3?

Posted from my mobile device

I believe that referees can submit their LOR within one week after the deadline (at the latest). I suggest that you contact the admissions office to find out.

I confirm to you that it is automatic to switch for one round to another after a deadline. I did this from R1 to R2. And indeed referees have until the 19th of November but you need to submit before the 12th (for R2 in this case).
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 16 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Concentration: Strategy, Operations
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V36
GPA: 3.42
WE:Engineering (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
Hiya! Just wondering if anyone has any idea on what date we can expect to start getting interview calls/e-mails for R2? I know it's still early but the anticipation is already killing me!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Send PM
Hey... anybody got any decision calls/emails for R1???? I know 28th is the deadline but I got interview decision days before the deadline so wondering whether the calls/emails are imminent...
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Technology, International Business
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V36
GPA: 3.86
Send PM
appleamily wrote:
Hiya! Just wondering if anyone has any idea on what date we can expect to start getting interview calls/e-mails for R2? I know it's still early but the anticipation is already killing me!

Got mine on the 3rd Monday after deadline in R1. Approximately 12 working days.

The wait after the interview is worse....
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V41
Send PM
Hey guys,

I've submitted my application for R2 and now waiting for the interview notification. Any idea how much much gap is usually provided by the admissions committee between the interview shortlist communication and date of actual interview?

All the best!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 13 [0]
Given Kudos: 17
Concentration: General Management
GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V36
GMAT 2: 730 Q48 V41
GPA: 4
WE:Consulting (Consulting)
Send PM
arnaviitr wrote:
Hey guys,

I've submitted my application for R2 and now waiting for the interview notification. Any idea how much much gap is usually provided by the admissions committee between the interview shortlist communication and date of actual interview?

All the best!

they need a few days to find your interviewers, how quick depends on your location. Once they give you the 2 interviewers contact details, it's up to you and them to organise a mutually convenient time in the next 2/3 weeks.

best
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V41
WE:Project Management (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
zohairaamer007 wrote:
Hey... anybody got any decision calls/emails for R1???? I know 28th is the deadline but I got interview decision days before the deadline so wondering whether the calls/emails are imminent...

No news so far. One of my interviewers told me that once INSEAD completes the applicants files with the interview reports, all these files go together through another revision at a given date before the deadline and a decision is made for the entire pool of interviewed applicants. I think we should expect INSEAD to start calling/emailing R1 applicants on the same day.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [0]
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V40
GPA: 3.44
Send PM
manunez wrote:
zohairaamer007 wrote:

No news so far. One of my interviewers told me that once INSEAD completes the applicants files with the interview reports, all these files go together through another revision at a given date before the deadline and a decision is made for the entire pool of interviewed applicants. I think we should expect INSEAD to start calling/emailing R1 applicants on the same day.

I noticed at least one candidate has changed their status to accepted for INSEAD today. With only 7 working days until final decisions are to be sent out I would expect we'll all know a lot more very soon.

Best of luck!
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 14 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
Concentration: International Business
GRE 1: Q167 V162
GPA: 3.34
WE:Military Officer (Military & Defense)
Send PM
kyles wrote:
manunez wrote:
zohairaamer007 wrote:

I noticed at least one candidate has changed their status to accepted for INSEAD today. With only 7 working days until final decisions are to be sent out I would expect we'll all know a lot more very soon.

Best of luck!

From what I gathered from the past intake threads, calls go out in volleys and not until about 2-3 days before the deadline. Doubt anyone is finding out before next week. I'd put my money on Tuesday, 25 Nov.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Quote:
From what I gathered from the past intake threads, calls go out in volleys and not until about 2-3 days before the deadline. Doubt anyone is finding out before next week. I'd put my money on Tuesday, 25 Nov.

I like this, let's set up a pool. My 2 cents are on Wednesday Nov 26. Winner gets paid out first day of class in September.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Given Kudos: 19
GMAT 1: 770 Q50 V46
Send PM
Hahaha I was actually thinking about Thursday :) (but I'll be happy if wonhok is right!)
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 14 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
Concentration: International Business
GRE 1: Q167 V162
GPA: 3.34
WE:Military Officer (Military & Defense)
Send PM
kyles wrote:
Quote:

I like this, let's set up a pool. My 2 cents are on Wednesday Nov 26. Winner gets paid out first day of class in September.

I feel like I'd put down like 20 bucks, get it right, but get dinged (knock on wood). This wait sucks.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
wonhok wrote:
kyles wrote:
Quote:

I feel like I'd put down like 20 bucks, get it right, but get dinged (knock on wood). This wait sucks.

Agreed; it's tough to wait and I don't even want to dwell on the possibility of a ding so I'll change the subject.

Which campus is everyone considering?
I'm thinking of starting in France and then maybe finishing up in Singy.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Concentration: International Business, General Management
Send PM
kyles wrote:
Agreed; it's tough to wait and I don't even want to dwell on the possibility of a ding so I'll change the subject.

Which campus is everyone considering?
I'm thinking of starting in France and then maybe finishing up in Singy.

Also anxiously awaiting final decision...

I'm looking to start in Fontainebleau and finish up in Singapore as well.
i just want to stay in france
Intern
Intern
Send PM
It may have been me. I deferred from the January 2015 to September 2015 intake and my deferral just got accepted this week :) By the way, where on MBA Connect do you see the statistics? Cannot find for some reason (has nothing to do with my tech aptitude :))

By the way, it is pretty cool to follow this discussion without the stress of waiting for the acceptance letter!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Given Kudos: 19
GMAT 1: 770 Q50 V46
Send PM
lenam wrote:
It may have been me. I deferred from the January 2015 to September 2015 intake and my deferral just got accepted this week :) By the way, where on MBA Connect do you see the statistics? Cannot find for some reason (has nothing to do with my tech aptitude :))

By the way, it is pretty cool to follow this discussion without the stress of waiting for the acceptance letter!

Congrats for the deferral. Did it take a long time to get processed and, if I may ask, was it a personal or a professional reason? I'm wondering how difficult it is to obtain such deferral "just in case". Thanks!

About the stats, I think they were referring to the stats on the first page of this thread. None of us has an account on MBA Connect, as we are still waiting to see if we will be admitted :)
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  9   10   11   12   13   14   15  ...  39   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6920 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts