Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 01 Oct 2014, 14:23

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

INSEAD - Dec '11 waitlist

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 2 [0], given: 0

Re: INSEAD - Dec '11 waitlist [#permalink] New post 28 Jul 2010, 02:19
Hey guys - have made thru past the W/L. Starting in Fonty. Am sure there will be enough and more good news for all still on the wlist. Just hang in there with hope.

Cheers
Manager
Manager
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 3

Re: INSEAD - Dec '11 waitlist [#permalink] New post 28 Jul 2010, 02:24
kaushikb wrote:
Hey guys - have made thru past the W/L. Starting in Fonty. Am sure there will be enough and more good news for all still on the wlist. Just hang in there with hope.

Cheers

Congrats Kaushikb.
When did you hear from INSEAD and Have you sent any additional materials since you were placed in the waitlist?
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 2 [0], given: 0

Re: INSEAD - Dec '11 waitlist [#permalink] New post 28 Jul 2010, 02:30
thx buddy. Yup I did send an update with respect to a couple of recent awards that I've got. Am sure there is good news around the corner for you as well. Just hang in there and if possible update adcom with any significant changes u've had... all the best..

chaitu69 wrote:
kaushikb wrote:

Cheers

Congrats Kaushikb.
When did you hear from INSEAD and Have you sent any additional materials since you were placed in the waitlist?
Manager
Manager

Re: INSEAD - Dec '11 waitlist [#permalink] New post 28 Jul 2010, 02:57
kaushikb wrote:
thx buddy. Yup I did send an update with respect to a couple of recent awards that I've got. Am sure there is good news around the corner for you as well. Just hang in there and if possible update adcom with any significant changes u've had... all the best..

chaitu69 wrote:
kaushikb wrote:

Cheers

Congrats Kaushikb.

Thanks buddy.
Manager
Manager

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 9

Re: INSEAD - Dec '11 waitlist [#permalink] New post 28 Jul 2010, 04:19
:P
cartwheels!!!!

the email just came in.
yes!
Intern
Intern
Schools: INSEAD - Jan 2011

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 4

Re: INSEAD - Dec '11 waitlist [#permalink] New post 28 Jul 2010, 04:22
vodkacran wrote:
cartwheels!!!!

the email just came in.
yes!

Congrats! Fonty or Singapore?
wow, impressive the number of people taken out of the WL!
Manager
Manager

Re: INSEAD - Dec '11 waitlist [#permalink] New post 28 Jul 2010, 04:28
Hank Scorpio - Any updates?
Manager
Manager

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 9

Re: INSEAD - Dec '11 waitlist [#permalink] New post 28 Jul 2010, 04:33
Rakham wrote:
vodkacran wrote:
cartwheels!!!!

the email just came in.
yes!

Congrats! Fonty or Singapore?
wow, impressive the number of people taken out of the WL!

Fonty :)
Actually I applied for Singapore, then I sorta wanted to go to Fonty instead...
Intern
Intern
Schools: INSEAD

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 1

Re: INSEAD - Dec '11 waitlist [#permalink] New post 28 Jul 2010, 04:57
I have just got accepted!!! :-D :-D :-D
My coordinator just emailed me and I am going to start from Singapore campus which was my first choice.

Since I got waitlised, I was thinking to send adcom another essay to report my current status, but I haven't been able to contact them yet. But I have signed up for scholarship application, so it might have helped to let them know my interest... (FYI, my coordinator is Marie-Luce.)

All the best for the rest, and keep your hope up!
Intern
Intern
Schools: INSEAD - Jan 2011

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 4

Re: INSEAD - Dec '11 waitlist [#permalink] New post 28 Jul 2010, 05:03
sakura wrote:
I have just got accepted!!! :-D :-D :-D
My coordinator just emailed me and I am going to start from Singapore campus which was my first choice.

Since I got waitlised, I was thinking to send adcom another essay to report my current status, but I haven't been able to contact them yet. But I have signed up for scholarship application, so it might have helped to let them know my interest... (FYI, my coordinator is Marie-Luce.)

All the best for the rest, and keep your hope up!

Singapore...lucky you.
wanna switch? :wink:
Intern
Intern
Schools: INSEAD - waitlisted

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: INSEAD - Dec '11 waitlist [#permalink] New post 28 Jul 2010, 05:12
Hey vodkacran congrat to your admit :-D
I guess you're the first person get admit from Asia?
Hopefully I can be as lucky as you are.
Manager
Manager

Re: INSEAD - Dec '11 waitlist [#permalink] New post 28 Jul 2010, 05:14
Did anyone hear from CT?
Intern
Intern

Re: INSEAD - Dec '11 waitlist [#permalink] New post 28 Jul 2010, 10:00
Any idea, what is the current number on MBA connect? How many Pakistanis and Canadians...
Current Student
Schools: INSEAD (Starting Jan 2011)
Followers: 9

Kudos [?]: 36 [0], given: 3

Re: INSEAD - Dec '11 waitlist [#permalink] New post 28 Jul 2010, 20:32
Congrats to everyone! Arg... GS is on vacation until Aug 2. Annoyed, annoyed, annoyed...

I will stare at my blackberry often over the next two weeks while I keep up hope.

Here are a collection of what I thought were my more helpful posts:

PM me and let me know if these helped!

Manager
Manager

Re: INSEAD - Dec '11 waitlist [#permalink] New post 28 Jul 2010, 20:43
HankScorpio wrote:
Congrats to everyone! Arg... GS is on vacation until Aug 2. Annoyed, annoyed, annoyed...

I will stare at my blackberry often over the next two weeks while I keep up hope.

Good Luck...
Did you try calling your coordinator?
Director
Director
Followers: 3

Kudos [?]: 45 [0], given: 0

Reviews Badge
Re: INSEAD - Dec '11 waitlist [#permalink] New post 28 Jul 2010, 20:48
Congratulations to everyone. What this means is most of us GMATCLUB R1 applicants to INSEAD, have made it.

Im quite positive for the others who are still awaiting the good news. Im sure its on the way.
Director
Director
Followers: 3

Kudos [?]: 45 [0], given: 0

Reviews Badge
Re: INSEAD - Dec '11 waitlist [#permalink] New post 28 Jul 2010, 20:57
Also there were 223 admits initially for INSEAD class of 11'D. Now its 213. This basically means that 10 ppl did not go ahead with their admission hence opening 10 more seats at INSEAD. Now with already 31 Indians in the program and few more now in this WL, its going to be a tough fight for more seats.

The class of 11J has 513 seats and 10D had 503, so there are another 290 odd seats available. Still a long way to go
Intern
Intern

Re: INSEAD - Dec '11 waitlist [#permalink] New post 29 Jul 2010, 02:25
Congratulations to all admits!

I personally am still on waitlist and hope I make it through as well. (F/Singapore/27/740)

I have been following this forum and apologies that this is my first time posting. I think this forum has been amazingly supportive --thank you and I would like to encourage everyone else on the waitlist to not give up hope yet!
Manager
Manager
Schools: INSEAD- WL, IE - Apr 2011

Kudos [?]: 12 [0], given: 1

Re: INSEAD - Dec '11 waitlist [#permalink] New post 29 Jul 2010, 03:10
bhatiagp wrote:
Also there were 223 admits initially for INSEAD class of 11'D. Now its 213. This basically means that 10 ppl did not go ahead with their admission hence opening 10 more seats at INSEAD. Now with already 31 Indians in the program and few more now in this WL, its going to be a tough fight for more seats.

The class of 11J has 513 seats and 10D had 503, so there are another 290 odd seats available. Still a long way to go

Thanks bhatiagp for sharing the nos. Considering Indians constitute nearly 15% of the admits so far, I think I'd try to be rational rather than overoptimistic. If nothing comes out in next week or so; I'll start working on other applications.
Good luck to those who're still on WL!
Intern
Intern
Schools: INSEAD - waitlisted

Re: INSEAD - Dec '11 waitlist [#permalink] New post 29 Jul 2010, 03:34
hsourabh wrote:
bhatiagp wrote:

Thanks bhatiagp for sharing the nos. Considering Indians constitute nearly 15% of the admits so far, I think I'd try to be rational rather than overoptimistic. If nothing comes out in next week or so; I'll start working on other applications.
Good luck to those who're still on WL!

I am also not optimistic since Chinese is another big group in INSEAD. I'd emailed Marie and she said there's
only some movement in September 2010/July 2011 WL (obviously she's lying..........).
Guess I am out off this round :(
Re: INSEAD - Dec '11 waitlist   [#permalink] 29 Jul 2010, 03:34