Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 23 Nov 2014, 20:07

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

INSEAD FALL 07... 3 days to go..

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:
Manager
Manager
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

INSEAD FALL 07... 3 days to go.. [#permalink] New post 21 Nov 2006, 01:53
How many people here on GMAT club are applying to INSEAD R1 for the Fall 2007 intake? Has anybody heard from the adcom?
Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesVeritas Prep GMAT Discount Codes
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Affiliations: HHonors Diamond, BGS Honor Society
Schools: Chicago (Booth) - Class of 2009
GMAT 1: 730 Q45 V45
WE: Business Development (Consumer Products)
Followers: 258

Kudos [?]: 1597 [0], given: 7

Premium Member
 [#permalink] New post 21 Nov 2006, 03:30
I think it's you mate.
Director
Director
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 4 [0], given: 0

Re: INSEAD FALL 07... 3 days to go.. [#permalink] New post 21 Nov 2006, 05:35
I have applied but i havent heard any
timothycosulich wrote:
How many people here on GMAT club are applying to INSEAD R1 for the Fall 2007 intake? Has anybody heard from the adcom?
Director
Director

Re: INSEAD FALL 07... 3 days to go.. [#permalink] New post 21 Nov 2006, 05:36
Have You heard from insead?
timothycosulich wrote:
Manager
Manager

[#permalink] New post 21 Nov 2006, 06:14
Yes... they called me to tell me I'm in... no need to interview, and they'll also give me a full scholarship! hehehe...

No, no news from INSEAD :?
Director
Director

[#permalink] New post 21 Nov 2006, 06:16
I am nervous abt Insead :(
timothycosulich wrote:
Yes... they called me to tell me I'm in... no need to interview, and they'll also give me a full scholarship! hehehe...

No, no news from INSEAD :?
Manager
Manager

[#permalink] New post 21 Nov 2006, 06:24
rhyme wrote:
I think it's you mate.

It must be me!!

Hehe... I've been tempted to send you my essays (as the rest of GMAT club is doing!) but at this stage it would be useless (unless you're part of INSEAD AdCom... hehehe)

Ciao vecchio
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend

Premium Member
 [#permalink] New post 21 Nov 2006, 07:00
timothycosulich wrote:
rhyme wrote:
I think it's you mate.

It must be me!!

Hehe... I've been tempted to send you my essays (as the rest of GMAT club is doing!) but at this stage it would be useless (unless you're part of INSEAD AdCom... hehehe)

Ciao vecchio

Actually yea I am. I sit on their board of directors.

Just kidding.

It would only be useless if you are not applying anywhere else and have already submitted all your apps.
Manager
Manager

[#permalink] New post 21 Nov 2006, 07:08
Well... that's the case dude... I'm only going to apply to INSEAD... Might change mind upon denial of my application though!!
Director
Director
Followers: 10

Kudos [?]: 81 [0], given: 0

[#permalink] New post 21 Nov 2006, 11:54
I just got a package from INSEAD, and they sent me a cheque of USD 40,000 and a letter from the Dean imploring me to join them. How desperate can a school get? Seriously?

(and BTW they've offered me deferred admissions if I want - for Jan 2007 (express entry), Sep 2007, Jan 2008 and all the way to Jan 2012. Sweeet.

http://onwardtomba.blogspot.com - MBA, GMAT, INSEAD - the journey.
My 7 GMAT Quant Strategies/Trap
My GMAT Debrief

GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend

Premium Member
 [#permalink] New post 21 Nov 2006, 11:56
necromonger wrote:
I just got a package from INSEAD, and they sent me a cheque of USD 40,000 and a letter from the Dean imploring me to join them. How desperate can a school get? Seriously?

(and BTW they've offered me deferred admissions if I want - for Jan 2007 (express entry), Sep 2007, Jan 2008 and all the way to Jan 2012. Sweeet.

Thats nothing. They sent me an honorary MBA and asked me if I'd like to join them as a member of faculty.
Director
Director

[#permalink] New post 21 Nov 2006, 12:03
Oh - don't get too excited, I just got an e-mail from INSEAD board of directors asking me to interview you before they make an offer.

rhyme wrote:
necromonger wrote:

Thats nothing. They sent me an honorary MBA and asked me if I'd like to join them as a member of faculty.

My GMAT Debrief

Director
Director

[#permalink] New post 21 Nov 2006, 12:49
when is interview
necromonger wrote:
Oh - don't get too excited, I just got an e-mail from INSEAD board of directors asking me to interview you before they make an offer.

rhyme wrote:
necromonger wrote:

GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend

Premium Member
 [#permalink] New post 21 Nov 2006, 12:50
necromonger wrote:

rhyme wrote:
necromonger wrote:

Yea they called me about that. They said "don't worry about it" and it was "just a formality" and that "he has no bearing whatsoever on any of this."
Manager
Manager
Followers: 1

[#permalink] New post 21 Nov 2006, 13:25
rhyme wrote:
necromonger wrote:

rhyme wrote:
necromonger wrote:

Yea they called me about that. They said "don't worry about it" and it was "just a formality" and that "he has no bearing whatsoever on any of this."

ahem!

this is the Dean of INSEAD....

timothy - no scholarship for you and you will also have to appear for the interview...i told you it was a secret but you couldn't keep your fingers to yourself...@#$@#$%#$

rhyme - you will be forced off from your position in the board of directors....honorary MBA no more! and the faculty offer is canned effective immediately...

necro - desperate! huh?!...no admission for you! and send back that 40K cheque or else use it to beef up the security around you because i am going to send my hitmen after you

:roll:
Director
Director

[#permalink] New post 21 Nov 2006, 15:02
Luminos,

Are you the same guy that the french police have an arrest warrant for impersonating a university professor?

:P

My GMAT Debrief

Manager
Manager

[#permalink] New post 21 Nov 2006, 19:24
necromonger wrote:
Luminos,

Are you the same guy that the french police have an arrest warrant for impersonating a university professor?

:P

ooops!...gotta go....time for a new body :twisted:
Director
Director

[#permalink] New post 22 Nov 2006, 01:42
I am thinkin of sending a terminator back in time to kill all you stellar applicants so that poor ones like me can get thru
luminos24 wrote:
rhyme wrote:
necromonger wrote:

rhyme wrote:
necromonger wrote:

ahem!

this is the Dean of INSEAD....

timothy - no scholarship for you and you will also have to appear for the interview...i told you it was a secret but you couldn't keep your fingers to yourself...@#$@#$%#$

rhyme - you will be forced off from your position in the board of directors....honorary MBA no more! and the faculty offer is canned effective immediately...

necro - desperate! huh?!...no admission for you! and send back that 40K cheque or else use it to beef up the security around you because i am going to send my hitmen after you

:roll:
Manager
Manager

Interview invitation [#permalink] New post 22 Nov 2006, 03:01
Yes, I got it. I've just received the invitation. It says I will receive the alumni contact details via e-mail.
Hope Venky, Negrom. and the rest of INSEAD applicants here on GMAT club receive an invitatio too! Fingers crossed!
SVP
SVP

Kudos [?]: 34 [0], given: 0

[#permalink] New post 22 Nov 2006, 03:12
Congrats........

And all the best to others too.
  [#permalink] 22 Nov 2006, 03:12