Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 22 Oct 2014, 18:05

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

INSEAD JANUARY 2011 INTAKE

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:
Current Student
Schools: Ross (R2), Cornell (R3) , UNC (R3) , INSEAD (R1 Jan)
WE 1: Advisory (2 yrs)
WE 2: FP & Analysis (2 yrs at matriculation)
Followers: 21

Kudos [?]: 86 [0], given: 45

Re: INSEAD JANUARY 2011 INTAKE [#permalink] New post 06 Apr 2010, 05:07
bombaygirl wrote:
I have applied to INSEAD R1 Jan 2011 intake. I received an email from the Dean of the MBA programme explaning the Campus Exchange Bidding Programme and other current highlights. Anyone else get this email?

Yeah, I think I got that a week or so ago. It appears to be a part of a monthly newsletter they send automatically. Personally I'm not reading too much into it.
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: INSEAD JANUARY 2011 INTAKE [#permalink] New post 06 Apr 2010, 05:10
ariel wrote:
bombaygirl wrote:
I have applied to INSEAD R1 Jan 2011 intake. I received an email from the Dean of the MBA programme explaning the Campus Exchange Bidding Programme and other current highlights. Anyone else get this email?

Yeah, I think I got that a week or so ago. It appears to be a part of a monthly newsletter they send automatically. Personally I'm not reading too much into it.

Thanks for the input!! good luck to you!
Current Student

Re: INSEAD JANUARY 2011 INTAKE [#permalink] New post 06 Apr 2010, 05:27
bombaygirl wrote:

Thank you, bombaygirl. Best of luck to you as well! :)
Manager
Manager
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 2

Re: INSEAD JANUARY 2011 INTAKE [#permalink] New post 08 Apr 2010, 01:27
ariel wrote:
bombaygirl wrote:

Thank you, bombaygirl. Best of luck to you as well! :)

I got this mail as well, But looks like its only their weekly/monthly news letter...

All the best to all R1 applicants...another week to go!
Intern
Intern

Re: INSEAD JANUARY 2011 INTAKE [#permalink] New post 08 Apr 2010, 02:13
I received an email that I was preselected for INSEAD interviews. I applied for Jan 2011 intake R1...anyone else preselected for interviews?

How long after interviews do they give the final results? Do they actually give you feedback during the interviews? (The guys at HEC gave me feedback at the end of the interview and I did not even ask for it...)

thnks
Manager
Manager

Re: INSEAD JANUARY 2011 INTAKE [#permalink] New post 08 Apr 2010, 03:00
prasetogosho wrote:
I received an email that I was preselected for INSEAD interviews. I applied for Jan 2011 intake R1...anyone else preselected for interviews?

How long after interviews do they give the final results? Do they actually give you feedback during the interviews? (The guys at HEC gave me feedback at the end of the interview and I did not even ask for it...)

thnks

Congrats prasetogosho!
Can you share your profile with us?
This means INSEAD has started sending out their interview invitations! :!: :!: :shock: :!: :shock:
Intern
Intern

Re: INSEAD JANUARY 2011 INTAKE [#permalink] New post 08 Apr 2010, 04:29
sure: 31 years, 670 gmat (78% math and 78% verbal), 3.5 years small home painting business owner and restaurant general manager in USA, 1 year supply chain manager for an international corporation in Bulgaria, 2 years general manager for a financial institution in Ukriane. I speak bulgarian, russian and english fluently; german-intermediate; ukrainian and greek--beginner

I was also wondering: is insead very selective for the interviews or they send invitations to most of the candidates?

thnks
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 29 [0], given: 32

Re: INSEAD JANUARY 2011 INTAKE [#permalink] New post 08 Apr 2010, 04:41
most applicants will get at least 1 interview.
Manager
Manager

Re: INSEAD JANUARY 2011 INTAKE [#permalink] New post 08 Apr 2010, 04:46
prasetogosho wrote:
sure: 31 years, 670 gmat (78% math and 78% verbal), 3.5 years small home painting business owner and restaurant general manager in USA, 1 year supply chain manager for an international corporation in Bulgaria, 2 years general manager for a financial institution in Ukriane. I speak bulgarian, russian and english fluently; german-intermediate; ukrainian and greek--beginner

I was also wondering: is insead very selective for the interviews or they send invitations to most of the candidates?

thnks

I am not sure if they would send invitations to most of the candidates, simply because its more processing time for them and efforts to arrange interviews.
Sept intake admits - do you have any info on the applicants to interview candidates statistics?
Director
Director
Followers: 3

Kudos [?]: 45 [0], given: 0

Reviews Badge
Re: INSEAD JANUARY 2011 INTAKE [#permalink] New post 08 Apr 2010, 04:57
Congrats Dude. Nice to know Insead has started sending its responses. Did you apply much before the R1 deadline.

ramanathanblue wrote:
prasetogosho wrote:

thnks

Congrats prasetogosho!
This means INSEAD has started sending out their interview invitations! :!: :!: :shock: :!: :shock:
Intern
Intern

Re: INSEAD JANUARY 2011 INTAKE [#permalink] New post 08 Apr 2010, 05:28
bhatiagp wrote:
Congrats Dude. Nice to know Insead has started sending its responses. Did you apply much before the R1 deadline.

ramanathanblue wrote:
prasetogosho wrote:

thnks

Congrats prasetogosho!

Congrats prasetogosho!!! Now I will wake up every morning with anticipation!
Intern
Intern

Re: INSEAD JANUARY 2011 INTAKE [#permalink] New post 08 Apr 2010, 08:51
thnks guys...fingers crossed
I actually submitted my application just a couple of days before the march 10th deadline
Director
Director
Followers: 3

Kudos [?]: 45 [0], given: 0

Reviews Badge
Re: INSEAD JANUARY 2011 INTAKE [#permalink] New post 08 Apr 2010, 10:06
Great. Its seen that INSEAD invites only a select few for an interview much before the result deadline. Your there , so make the most of it , and keep us posted, on the developments as they progress. Wish you the best of luck in your interview process. Im sure youll be one of the first with the admit as well.

prasetogosho wrote:
thnks guys...fingers crossed
I actually submitted my application just a couple of days before the march 10th deadline
Intern
Intern

Re: INSEAD JANUARY 2011 INTAKE [#permalink] New post 08 Apr 2010, 13:12
Congrat, prasetogosho!
Do keep us posted with your progress. Good luck.
Manager
Manager
Schools: INSEAD: Waitlisted Jan 2010, Interview invite Jan 2011.
WE 1: Banking

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 0

Re: INSEAD JANUARY 2011 INTAKE [#permalink] New post 09 Apr 2010, 01:56
prasetogosho wrote:

thnks

Hi, congrats for the interview call. Sorry if it's a stupid question, but what does 'preselected for interview' mean? Is this the same as the usual interview invite email?
Current Student
Schools: INSEAD (Starting Jan 2011)
Followers: 9

Kudos [?]: 36 [0], given: 3

Re: INSEAD JANUARY 2011 INTAKE [#permalink] New post 09 Apr 2010, 06:52
Congratulations, prasetogosho!

One more week left for the rest of us... I'm definitely not going to be able to concentrate much next week at work!

Here are a collection of what I thought were my more helpful posts:

PM me and let me know if these helped!

Intern
Intern

Re: INSEAD JANUARY 2011 INTAKE [#permalink] New post 09 Apr 2010, 20:17
rishiphadke wrote:
prasetogosho wrote:

thnks

Hi, congrats for the interview call. Sorry if it's a stupid question, but what does 'preselected for interview' mean? Is this the same as the usual interview invite email?

I think so. Here is a quote from the e-mail: "I am very pleased to let you know that you have been pre-selected for interview"
Current Student

Re: INSEAD JANUARY 2011 INTAKE [#permalink] New post 10 Apr 2010, 07:49
prasetogosho wrote:

thnks

Grats, gosho praseto! Let us know how it goes, when you scheduling it for?

BTW, nice nick, super mature. There're others who speak Bulgarian on the forums too, ya know ;)
Intern
Intern

Re: INSEAD JANUARY 2011 INTAKE [#permalink] New post 12 Apr 2010, 02:20
hello everyone

I also got the email inviting for an interview this morning, so they are definitely starting to send out invitations!

any advice or feedback about the interviews will be welcomed.
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 1

Re: INSEAD JANUARY 2011 INTAKE [#permalink] New post 12 Apr 2010, 02:25
BLINDSIDE wrote:
hello everyone

I also got the email inviting for an interview this morning, so they are definitely starting to send out invitations!

any advice or feedback about the interviews will be welcomed.

Can you share your profile?
Re: INSEAD JANUARY 2011 INTAKE   [#permalink] 12 Apr 2010, 02:25