Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 16:24 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 16:24

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 573 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
WE:Project Management (Manufacturing)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Re: INSEAD JANUARY 2011 INTAKE [#permalink]
Totosha wrote:
It seems like I've finally validated this electronic signature...so relieved...

cool, good luck mate!
Intern
Intern
Schools:IMD, INSEAD
Send PM
Totosha wrote:
Guys, please help me out! I submitted the appl, but after signing the form I dont/t know why ticked the checklist bullet points, so upon submitting i was told to do smth with my form...i think it was still submitted. Now what? How do I make payment and upload photo? Shall Insead send me an email with necessary details? 40 min to deadline!!!

You should have received an email if the submission was successful. There is a link in the email which you need to click to upload your picture and pay the application fee. The INSEAD site is back up, I have just made my payment.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
I just tried it from Germany. Payment is still not possible.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
So it's the deadline, and i guess i didnt make my payment on time...i wonder if they will consider my appl...
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Just send them an email telling that the online system was not work. I just tried it again. It is working now. You can pay the fees now.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Schools:INSEAD
 Q48  V42
Send PM
If everything else is in, and it's the site that crashed, they still might. They should have record of the site crashing. At the worst they'll consider the app in rd 3, but, again if its the site, I wouldn't fret. I'd just try and get payment in as soon as possible.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
made the payment 2 min after the deadline, finished my essays - 15 min before the deadline...and dared to write that good time-management is my core strength :)
So tired, on vacation right now with my family in Antalya and haven't went to sea for 2 days..finally it's done!
Best of luck!
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
phew, just got my confirmation email from the admissions coordinator. looks like i'm officially being considered for R2 now :-D
Intern
Intern
Send PM
To all the admits from R1 - Has everyone received the paper copy of the offer letter from INSEAD? I am finding it difficult to resign from my job just basing on an email
Intern
Intern
Send PM
AppHappy wrote:
phew, just got my confirmation email from the admissions coordinator. looks like i'm officially being considered for R2 now :-D

well done. :lol:
Intern
Intern
Send PM
@Awaiting

i've just got the post from INSEAD yesterday. In the package, they print out an acceptance email that we've got earlier, but this one came with signature of Director of MBA admissions (she also wrote 'congratulations' on the letter :-D ). the package includes the document regarding scholarship and journal called 'alumni talk'

I believe you will get the package very soon.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
ultimatexxx wrote:
@Awaiting

i've just got the post from INSEAD yesterday. In the package, they print out an acceptance email that we've got earlier, but this one came with signature of Director of MBA admissions (she also wrote 'congratulations' on the letter :-D ). the package includes the document regarding scholarship and journal called 'alumni talk'

I believe you will get the package very soon.

congratulations :lol:
Intern
Intern
Send PM
hey

I submitted online application on Jun 9 4am. All other supporting doc were sent one week earlier and the DHL status confirmed the receipt. But I haven't got any email from the admission coordinator confirming my app for R2. Should I be worried??

Thanks
Intern
Intern
Send PM
coolshling wrote:
hey

I submitted online application on Jun 9 4am. All other supporting doc were sent one week earlier and the DHL status confirmed the receipt. But I haven't got any email from the admission coordinator confirming my app for R2. Should I be worried??

Thanks

I am pasting here what the insead site says at https://mba.insead.edu/admissions/applic ... cklist.cfm. The bold line is relevant. I think you should e-mail admisisons office immediately, enclosing a scanned copy of the DHL receipt. maybe that ll help.

Please note:

◦Your supporting documents must be received via post by the Admissions Office in France before or on the day of the application deadline.
◦INSEAD has one centralised admissions office in Fontainebleau for all MBA applicants regardless of your starting campus choice. All supporting documentation should therefore be sent to the above mailing address.
◦Please note that we are unable to confirm if your supporting documents (e.g. transcripts, language certificates) have been received. This is due to the large volume of applications received.
◦Instead, an email notification will be sent to you within two weeks of submitting your application (or earlier if your application is sent at least one week before the application deadline). It will inform you as to whether your file is complete or if any components of your application are missing.
It is therefore important to keep any evidence that demonstrates that you sent your supporting documents with sufficient time prior to the application deadline and that you also check your email account regularly after the application deadline. ◦You can also find out whether the online components of your application have been received by visiting https://www.etheryl.net/INSEAD/application/. This page indicates whether the Admissions Office has received your application form, your photograph and your two recommendation letters.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
just a data point, but it took my admissions coordinator a full 48 hours to email me to confirm my application package was complete. i'm guessing you're probably ok and they're just swamped, but i know the feeling of how anxious you get waiting for the confirmation--just imagine how bad the anxiety will get come interview/acceptance notification day!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
cjanoam wrote:
coolshling wrote:
hey

Thanks

The bold line is relevant. I think you should e-mail admisisons office immediately, enclosing a scanned copy of the DHL receipt. maybe that ll help.

Please note:

◦Your supporting documents must be received via post by the Admissions Office in France before or on the day of the application deadline.
◦INSEAD has one centralised admissions office in Fontainebleau for all MBA applicants regardless of your starting campus choice. All supporting documentation should therefore be sent to the above mailing address.
◦Please note that we are unable to confirm if your supporting documents (e.g. transcripts, language certificates) have been received. This is due to the large volume of applications received.
◦Instead, an email notification will be sent to you within two weeks of submitting your application (or earlier if your application is sent at least one week before the application deadline). It will inform you as to whether your file is complete or if any components of your application are missing.
It is therefore important to keep any evidence that demonstrates that you sent your supporting documents with sufficient time prior to the application deadline and that you also check your email account regularly after the application deadline. ◦You can also find out whether the online components of your application have been received by visiting This page indicates whether the Admissions Office has received your application form, your photograph and your two recommendation letters.

Thanks a lot, that helps.

I'm wondering how long I have to wait for the email before I send them the evidence of my submission. Feeling that I should give them some time before nagging.

@AppHappy

It's true. It's only the beginning of a long journey of roller coaster ride. :-D :roll: (trying to be positive)
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Now, when the agony of the deadline is over, I have looked through my essays, and feel that there is so much I could have amended... Is it just me?
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  37   38   39   40   41   42   43  ...  70