Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 25 Oct 2014, 15:43

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Insead Sept 2014 Intake - Calling all Admitted Students

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
1 KUDOS received
BSchool Forum Moderator
GMAT 1: 620 Q V0
GMAT 2: 640 Q0 V0
GMAT 3: 720 Q48 V42
Followers: 9

Kudos [?]: 33 [1] , given: 24

Premium Member
Insead Sept 2014 Intake - Calling all Admitted Students [#permalink] New post 26 Dec 2013, 20:48
This post received
KUDOS
This post was
BOOKMARKED
INSEAD

Admitted Students Thread.

Congratulations to all those who have been accepted to the class of 2015 at INSEAD!

Roll Call

NOTE :- The above list updates automatically as and when applicants update their application Status. If your name does not appear in the list, please check and update your application status or post in this thread.
Current Student
GMAT 1: 710 Q V
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 7 [0], given: 0

Re: Insead Sept 2014 Intake - Calling all Admitted Students [#permalink] New post 29 Dec 2013, 05:15
reapeting here for the sake of compelteness:

team, when are we supposed to pay the first instalment? Can't find the exact date anywhere...
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: Insead Sept 2014 Intake - Calling all Admitted Students [#permalink] New post 29 Dec 2013, 18:49
Hi guys,
is anyone else having trouble registering for MBA Connect? The register link seems to be inactive - only Login is active

Last edited by Insead15 on 30 Dec 2013, 20:07, edited 1 time in total.
Intern
Intern

Re: Insead Sept 2014 Intake - Calling all Admitted Students [#permalink] New post 29 Dec 2013, 20:06
AlbertoMilano wrote:
reapeting here for the sake of compelteness:

team, when are we supposed to pay the first instalment? Can't find the exact date anywhere...

Jan 28th
Current Student
GMAT 1: 710 Q V

Kudos [?]: 7 [0], given: 0

Re: Insead Sept 2014 Intake - Calling all Admitted Students [#permalink] New post 30 Dec 2013, 09:24
Insead15 wrote:
Hi guys,
is anyone else having trouble registering for MBA Connect? The register link seems to be inactive

for me worked out... instead, the scholarship form is not
Expert Post
Affiliations: GMAT Club
City: Pune
GPA: 3.4
WE: Business Development (Manufacturing)
Followers: 153

Kudos [?]: 1012 [0], given: 937

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: Insead Sept 2014 Intake - Calling all Admitted Students [#permalink] New post 06 Jan 2014, 11:27
Expert's post
Congratulations guys! :)
Can you guys please share your profile .. It will be of immense help for future applicants....

Be the coolest guy in the MBA Forum - Be a threadmaster!

Have a blog? Feature it on GMAT Club!

All MBA Resources All 'Sticky' Topics at one place

Please share your profiles for this application season: 2015 Profiles w/ Admit/Dings Results!

Get the best GMAT Prep Resources with GMAT Club Premium Membership

Next Generation GMATClub CATS with Brilliant Analytics.

Current Student
Concentration: General Management
GMAT 1: 660 Q44 V37
GMAT 2: 710 Q48 V39
GPA: 3.8

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 0

Re: Insead Sept 2014 Intake - Calling all Admitted Students [#permalink] New post 20 Feb 2014, 14:08
strange why this thread is dormant ... i thought a lot of new admits will be rushing to post here.
Current Student
Concentration: International Business, Finance
GPA: 3.25
WE: Supply Chain Management (Military & Defense)

Re: Insead Sept 2014 Intake - Calling all Admitted Students [#permalink] New post 21 Feb 2014, 00:40
Admitted yesterday at the Singapore campus.

Profile:
Nationality: American
GRE: 162V / 161Q / 5.5AW (no GMAT)
WE: 5 years in advancing management positions and supply chain operations (military)
Undergrad: 3.25 GPA with International Law B.S., multiple extracurricular activities
Other: Lived abroad for 4+ years (Germany), including one combat tour in Afghanistan
Languages: Spanish (fluent), German (proficient)

Love to hear from anyone else heading to Singapore.
Current Student
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Healthcare
Schools: Insead '14 (A)
WE: Project Management (Health Care)

Kudos [?]: 11 [0], given: 12

Re: Insead Sept 2014 Intake - Calling all Admitted Students [#permalink] New post 24 Feb 2014, 05:11
Hi,

So I see my name appears on the roll-call on this group because I changed my status earlier today though I ma not sure what it means.. I had applied to INSEAD for the August 2014 intake but got this response:

The Admissions Committee has decided that you need to gain at least one more year of professional experience before attending the INSEAD MBA programme. This additional experience would better prepare you for the course.
Consequently, on behalf of the Admissions Committee, it is my great pleasure to offer you a place in the INSEAD MBA Class of July 2016, starting in Singapore on 24 August 2015.
Congratulations and welcome to the worldwide INSEAD community!
Admissions Requirements
As your admission to the programme is conditional on you gaining additional work experience, please provide an update on any new aspects of your professional, international, academic or personal profile. This information will need to be sent to your Admissions Officer by 1 June, 2015.

I have been trying to understand what exactly this means but have not been able to get through anyone in a similar situation. Has anyone received a deferred admit or do you know someone who has? What does this mean? Please let me know if you have or if you know someone who has been admitted conditionally - would be really helpful.

Thanks!
1 KUDOS received
BSchool Forum Moderator
GMAT 1: 620 Q V0
GMAT 2: 640 Q0 V0
GMAT 3: 720 Q48 V42
Followers: 9

Kudos [?]: 33 [1] , given: 24

Premium Member
Re: Insead Sept 2014 Intake - Calling all Admitted Students [#permalink] New post 26 Feb 2014, 23:45
This post received
KUDOS
Shevs wrote:
Hi,

So I see my name appears on the roll-call on this group because I changed my status earlier today though I ma not sure what it means.. I had applied to INSEAD for the August 2014 intake but got this response:

The Admissions Committee has decided that you need to gain at least one more year of professional experience before attending the INSEAD MBA programme. This additional experience would better prepare you for the course.
Consequently, on behalf of the Admissions Committee, it is my great pleasure to offer you a place in the INSEAD MBA Class of July 2016, starting in Singapore on 24 August 2015.
Congratulations and welcome to the worldwide INSEAD community!
Admissions Requirements
As your admission to the programme is conditional on you gaining additional work experience, please provide an update on any new aspects of your professional, international, academic or personal profile. This information will need to be sent to your Admissions Officer by 1 June, 2015.

I have been trying to understand what exactly this means but have not been able to get through anyone in a similar situation. Has anyone received a deferred admit or do you know someone who has? What does this mean? Please let me know if you have or if you know someone who has been admitted conditionally - would be really helpful.

Thanks!

Interesting..Did you talk to admissions, they might be able to help out..I remember reading someone on this forum getting a similar outcome last yr..will need to dig into that forum and find out...
Current Student
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Healthcare
Schools: Insead '14 (A)
WE: Project Management (Health Care)

Kudos [?]: 11 [0], given: 12

Re: Insead Sept 2014 Intake - Calling all Admitted Students [#permalink] New post 03 Mar 2014, 01:54
Diver wrote:

Interesting..Did you talk to admissions, they might be able to help out..I remember reading someone on this forum getting a similar outcome last yr..will need to dig into that forum and find out...

Thank you, shall look it up. Have scheduled a call with the Adcomm tomorrow; hope to clarify some doubts.
Re: Insead Sept 2014 Intake - Calling all Admitted Students   [#permalink] 03 Mar 2014, 01:54