Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 19 Sep 2014, 04:05

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

INSEAD Waitlist - September 2012 intake

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Manager
Manager
GPA: 3.7
WE: Sales (Other)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 7 [0], given: 0

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: INSEAD Waitlist - September 2012 intake [#permalink] New post 02 Jul 2012, 23:07
intake2012fall wrote:
AVbyT wrote:
Ebay-Is there any update to number post payment deadline?

Thanks!

Posted from my mobile device Image

Hi AVbyT,
no, checked yesterday and still 511.

Thanks Intake2012. Do you know if MBAconnect automatically drops the admits who didn't pay the installment?

My Road to an MBA - http://mbahopeful.wordpress.com

Kaplan Promo CodeKnewton GMAT Discount CodesManhattan GMAT Discount Codes
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 0

Re: INSEAD Waitlist - September 2012 intake [#permalink] New post 06 Jul 2012, 08:28
Is there anyone else still on waitlist waiting for good news? Is it too late in the game? AVbyT it seems it just you and me...
Intern
Intern
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 4

Re: INSEAD Waitlist - September 2012 intake [#permalink] New post 11 Jul 2012, 05:30
Just received the ding mail. Very sorry. Gd luck to those still waiting

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: INSEAD Waitlist - September 2012 intake [#permalink] New post 11 Jul 2012, 08:26
HI,
I have also been admitted from the WL, to start in Singapore,
I had been WL since R2

Profile French, female, 31, medical background, UK resident since longer than i ve ever wanted to ;0

Hope this brings hope to the remaining WLers :)
Manager
Manager

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: INSEAD Waitlist - September 2012 intake [#permalink] New post 11 Jul 2012, 12:27
Dinged as well! Can't describe the feeling!

echo12 - Did you get any "reapplication instructions" or the "Sorry dont bother to try again" email?

Intern
Intern

Re: INSEAD Waitlist - September 2012 intake [#permalink] New post 11 Jul 2012, 17:23
AVbyT wrote:

echo12 - Did you get any "reapplication instructions" or the "Sorry dont bother to try again" email?

I didnt get the reapplication instruction. It said generally waitlisters dont get reapplication instruction and even when significant changes are there, chances are rare. Think it is more like dont bother to.reapply. how about you? If there are people who got reapplication instruction, wonder if we can share what it says.

Manager
Manager

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: INSEAD Waitlist - September 2012 intake [#permalink] New post 11 Jul 2012, 21:08
echo012 wrote:
AVbyT wrote:

I didnt get the reapplication instruction. It said generally waitlisters dont get reapplication instruction and even when significant changes are there, chances are rare. Think it is more like dont bother to.reapply. how about you? If there are people who got reapplication instruction, wonder if we can share what it says.

Same! Now, I wonder why they would put you on the waitlist if they don't think you are fit to reapply?
Intern
Intern

Re: INSEAD Waitlist - September 2012 intake [#permalink] New post 12 Jul 2012, 02:30
AVbyT wrote:
echo012 wrote:
AVbyT wrote:
Dinged as well! Can't describethe feeling!

Same! Now, I wonder why they would put you on the waitlist if they don't think you are fit to reapply?

Well, that is something I may not be able to know. As I am planning to reapply when I make some achievement, what they say is not that important. Competition was also strong this time and it sounds reasonable to say that next competiton will be fierce. Just want to make difference before I get too old and wish it to be a big one so that I may not fail like this time. Now, I will stay away from this for a while because I got too much stress during this period.

Gd luck

Re: INSEAD Waitlist - September 2012 intake   [#permalink] 12 Jul 2012, 02:30