Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 21 Sep 2014, 12:40

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Interested in e-GMAT

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Manager
Manager
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 17 [0], given: 17

Interested in e-GMAT [#permalink] New post 19 Aug 2013, 04:59
Dear e-GMAT team,

I am interested in taking up your course and have a couple of queries:

1. What are the major differences between Verbal Online and Verbal Live Prep?
2. Can you share the course time table?

I am a retaker (last attempt was 630, V29,Q47) and wish to re write the exam around mid September this year.

P:S- I can find the differences between the courses enlisted in your website. However, would appreciate some further details and explanation around them eg. is there a general categorization in terms of people taking up these respective courses? I have improved my verbal on my own accord to around 33/34 and need the final jump to get it past 40. Will Verbal Online suffice for me or should I take up Verbal Live Prep?

Regards

Argha Sen
Kaplan Promo CodeKnewton GMAT Discount CodesGMAT Pill GMAT Discount Codes
Expert Post
e-GMAT Representative
Followers: 1268

Kudos [?]: 3538 [0], given: 185

Re: Interested in e-GMAT [#permalink] New post 19 Aug 2013, 12:09
Expert's post
Dear Argha,

Please read below to understand the difference between Verbal Live Prep and Verbal Online offerings.

Verbal Online costs $199 and includes all our e-Learning courses in SC, CR, RC, and Integrated Reasoning. Basically, the free trial that you have been going through is a part of Verbal Online. Click hereto know more about Verbal Online.

Verbal Live Prep includes everything that Verbal Online offers and adds 36 hours of live sessions. So essentially, Verbal Live Prep = Verbal Online + 36 hours of live sessions + recordings of the live sessions. In addition, Verbal Live Prep also includes are unique workshops on GMAT SC and GMAT Verbal. For re-takers, Verbal Live Prep also offers a 4-point score improvement guarantee. Click hereto know more about Verbal Live Prep.

Both courses are excellent choices and have produced great success. Verbal Online is the world’s most reviewed online course. Hereis one of the many Verbal Online successes. Similarly here is a Verbal Live Prep success story.

How to choose?

Here is some information that can help you make the selection for the appropriate course.

Verbal Online is designed for those students who can study on their own and do not need any guidance other than getting their doubts cleared. Think of it as a course that is 5X more effective and comprehensive than the best book out there and that allows you to get your doubts addressed by the course creators themselves. Note - most people complete the course in <30 days.

Verbal Live Prep is the world's most comprehensive classroom course. The course is designed to instill a discipline in students that helps them work more efficiently towards their target score. The course helps you at every step, starting from defining your GMAT strategy (through our strategy sessions) to learning all the concepts (through our Verbal Online component of the course) and corresponding application (through the live sessions) and culminating at sessions that help you put your best foot forward as you take the exam (through our workshops and tactical strategy sessions). Note - most people complete the course in 40 days.

We have had as many success stories from VLP as we have had from VOnline.

Let me know if the above helps.

Regards,

Rajat Sadana

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeT9_Wr0DlI&feature=youtu.be

Manager
Manager
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 17 [0], given: 17

Re: Interested in e-GMAT [#permalink] New post 20 Aug 2013, 19:00
Dear Rajat,

Thank you for your exhaustive response.

It does help me take an informed decision.

Regards

Argha
Re: Interested in e-GMAT   [#permalink] 20 Aug 2013, 19:00