I'm currently a junior student, and plan to apply for the master program 2013. My target school is SSE but sadly it's no longer free for students outside EU like me
... So I have some more practical questions here:
(1) Among all the programs offered by SSE, my favorite is Accounting & Financial Mgmt.
However it requires candidates to have "at least 90 ECTS in Business Administration".
My bachelor program is focused on finance, so I may not have sufficient credits in Business Administration.
Will the admission office decline my application because of this?
(2) How large is my possibility to get an SI scholarship? (my GPA: 3.8/4.3; GMAT: 760; TOEFL:111)
(3) Will it OK to apply for several programs of SSE? Will they think that I'm not focused?
(4) If I do apply for several programs of SSE, can I write different statements of purpose for each of the program?
I learn from universityadmissions.se that we're only required to submit one set of documents for all the programs we apply,
so I'm afraid that even if I submit four different statements, the admission center will only scan one of them into the system...
(5) Will everybody enroll in the executive trainee module? If not, what percentage?
(6) If I'm lucky enough to become a certified public auditor (auktoriserad revisor), will it be easy for me to find a job in Sweden?
And what kinds of tests must I take before becoming one? Is it like ACCA in Britain?
Any relevant information is more than welcome! Thank you very much! Tack!!!