Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 25 Oct 2014, 13:14

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Interested in master programs of SSE

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Interested in master programs of SSE [#permalink] New post 13 Jul 2012, 06:44
Hi!
I'm currently a junior student, and plan to apply for the master program 2013. My target school is SSE but sadly it's no longer free for students outside EU like me :cry: ... So I have some more practical questions here:

(1) Among all the programs offered by SSE, my favorite is Accounting & Financial Mgmt.
However it requires candidates to have "at least 90 ECTS in Business Administration".
My bachelor program is focused on finance, so I may not have sufficient credits in Business Administration.
Will the admission office decline my application because of this?

(2) How large is my possibility to get an SI scholarship? (my GPA: 3.8/4.3; GMAT: 760; TOEFL:111)

(3) Will it OK to apply for several programs of SSE? Will they think that I'm not focused?

(4) If I do apply for several programs of SSE, can I write different statements of purpose for each of the program?
I learn from universityadmissions.se that we're only required to submit one set of documents for all the programs we apply,
so I'm afraid that even if I submit four different statements, the admission center will only scan one of them into the system...

(5) Will everybody enroll in the executive trainee module? If not, what percentage?

(6) If I'm lucky enough to become a certified public auditor (auktoriserad revisor), will it be easy for me to find a job in Sweden?
And what kinds of tests must I take before becoming one? Is it like ACCA in Britain?

Any relevant information is more than welcome! Thank you very much! Tack!!! :)
Kaplan Promo CodeKnewton GMAT Discount CodesGMAT Pill GMAT Discount Codes
Interested in master programs of SSE   [#permalink] 13 Jul 2012, 06:44