Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 15 Sep 2014, 21:31

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Introducing Best Debrief Writer & Contributor of the Month!

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:
1 KUDOS received
Affiliations: IIT Alumni Association, ISB Alumni Association
GMAT 1: 730 Q48 V42
GMAT 2: 760 Q50 V42
WE: Asset Management (Investment Banking)
Followers: 45

Kudos [?]: 93 [1] , given: 27

Introducing Best Debrief Writer & Contributor of the Month! [#permalink] New post 10 Feb 2012, 10:53
This post received
KUDOS
This post was
BOOKMARKED
Hello GMAT Club!

We are starting a new tradition, exclusively for the 'Share GMAT Experience' thread.

On the first day of each month, we will pick two members, based on their contributions for the past month:

- The best debrief writer of the month, and
- The best contributor to the 'Share GMAT Experience' thread for the month

At the end of the third week of each month, we will announce 3 nominations each for the above 2 categories in the 'Share GMAT Experience' forum.

This is to encourage the members nominated to improve on their contributions in the final week to give themselves a better shot at winning the recognition.

The two winners for each month will get a winner's badge for the whole of next month, will be featured in a newsletter going out to 100,000 users, and will get Rhyme's e-Book free!

So, pull up your socks, contribute and make a meaningful difference - do remember that contribution is more about quality than quantity - padding up posts won't do!

The first list of 3 nominees each will be announced on 21st Feb and the final 2 winners on 1st March.

The Winners for February Are:

The best debrief writer: DagwoodDeluxe with his debrief 760 (Q49, V45) - debrief for non-quant geniuses!

The best contributor: Jazzman

This will also be announced in this week's newsletter (comes out on Thur morning PST time and a badge "user of the month" will be awarded).

As a part of the award, I am happy to offer any product from the GMAT Club's Custom Store - please PM me if you would like me to ship anything to you (should be able to ship pretty much anywhere) http://www.cafepress.com/gmatclub

A KUDO A DAY KEEPS THE DOCTOR AWAY

Introducing Best Debrief Writer & Contributor of the Month!: introducing-best-debrief-writer-contributor-of-the-month-127355.html
My GMAT debrief: gmat-760-50-q-42-v-satisfied-124675.html

Get the best GMAT Prep Resources with GMAT Club Premium Membership

Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesVeritas Prep GMAT Discount Codes
Manager
Manager
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 11 [0], given: 3

Re: Introducing Best Debrief Writer & Contributor of the Month! [#permalink] New post 14 Feb 2012, 10:17
Seems like a great idea! Cheers!
Director
Director
GMAT 1: 620 Q49 V24
Followers: 60

Kudos [?]: 286 [0], given: 264

GMAT ToolKit User GMAT Tests User Premium Member
Re: Introducing Best Debrief Writer & Contributor of the Month! [#permalink] New post 14 Feb 2012, 10:27
@ Santanu76, great initiative man...well competition everywhere..
this way probably the debrief writers will write more insightful debriefs ...
i am inching forward to give my gmat soon, write my debrief and take away the prizes... :wink: .
Regards
Rajeev

Fire the final bullet only when you are constantly hitting the Bull's eye, till then KEEP PRACTICING.

A WAY TO INCREASE FROM QUANT 35-40 TO 47 : a-way-to-increase-from-q35-40-to-q-138750.html

Q 47/48 To Q 50 + the-final-climb-quest-for-q-50-from-q47-129441.html#p1064367

Three good RC strategies three-different-strategies-for-attacking-rc-127287.html

Kudos [?]: 93 [0], given: 27

Re: Introducing Best Debrief Writer & Contributor of the Month! [#permalink] New post 14 Feb 2012, 19:36
Thanks, rajeev and invincible!

All the best for your GMAT and here's hoping that you do contribute with great debriefs once done...:)

Introducing Best Debrief Writer & Contributor of the Month!: introducing-best-debrief-writer-contributor-of-the-month-127355.html

Manager
Manager
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 18 [0], given: 8

GMAT Tests User
Re: Introducing Best Debrief Writer & Contributor of the Month! [#permalink] New post 15 Feb 2012, 00:15
Very good Idea. Three Cheers.

Kudos [?]: 93 [0], given: 27

Re: Introducing Best Debrief Writer & Contributor of the Month! [#permalink] New post 15 Feb 2012, 03:38
Thanks Abhi - hope this brings in more quality contributions...:)

Expert Post
Founder
Founder
Affiliations: UA-1K, SPG-G, HH-D
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.5
WE: Information Technology (Hospitality and Tourism)
Followers: 2270

Kudos [?]: 8762 [0], given: 3666

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: Introducing Best Debrief Writer & Contributor of the Month! [#permalink] New post 07 Mar 2012, 07:28
Expert's post

The Winners for February Are:

The best debrief writer: DagwoodDeluxe with his debrief 760 (Q49, V45) - debrief for non-quant geniuses!

The best contributor: Jazzman

This will also be announced in this week's newsletter (comes out on Thur morning PST time and a badge "user of the month" will be awarded).

As a part of the award, I am happy to offer any product from the GMAT Club's Custom Store - please PM me if you would like me to ship anything to you (should be able to ship pretty much anywhere) http://www.cafepress.com/gmatclub

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... | Want to know your GMAT Score? Try GMAT Score Estimator
Need GMAT Book Recommendations? Best GMAT Books

Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Have a blog? Feature it on GMAT Club!

Re: Introducing Best Debrief Writer & Contributor of the Month!   [#permalink] 07 Mar 2012, 07:28