Longtime lurker with a unique situation. I was planning to apply for business school entry this fall (mostly top 5 schools with a few deeper into the top 20), but had a personal emergency and decided to postpone my applications for a year. I got an email last week from a school that I visited last year and informally interviewed with (top 20), asking if I was still interested in their program for fall entry, noting that they have some scholarship money remaining, and asking if I would like to learn more and submit a last minute application.
Has anyone else been in a similar situation? What do you think it means? My essays are written but were never submitted, so I could easily throw together an application if need be... And this is a school I would be extremely happy attending, so I don't think I would have any major regrets about not applying to HBS or GSB. It's really late though! Is this something that schools do if they don't get enough acceptances?
if ur happy to go there, why not send it in. while it's late, some people dont get off waitlists until august.