Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 22 Jul 2014, 16:02

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Is a full time MBA a worth for my candidature ? Pl Help ...

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Is a full time MBA a worth for my candidature ? Pl Help ... [#permalink] New post 23 Aug 2012, 23:34
Hello Group! This is my first post to the group .

I am planning to give my second GMAT after a gap of 6 years ( Earlier score : 580 , Quant 50, verbal 17 )

I am an engineering Graduate with more than 11 years of work experience in India’s two Leading Automobile industries particularly in projects domain . I have already done two correspondence management programs from Symbiosis and Narsee Monjee respectively . I am lead auditor for TS16949, ISO14001 and certified silver assessor for TBEM. I was the President of my college cultural committee and coordinator for my batch alumni group..
I am a happily married person , has two kids and wife who is a French language trainer for corporate.

Please advice whether a 1 year of full time PGPX MBA ,could give a boost to my career ( considering , I can not afford to do an executive MBA along with my work)
Secondly if I give my GMAT in first week of November , still I have options for applying for any Good business school for the session 2013?
Kaplan Promo CodeKnewton GMAT Discount CodesManhattan GMAT Discount Codes
Is a full time MBA a worth for my candidature ? Pl Help ...   [#permalink] 23 Aug 2012, 23:34