To be honest i was waiting for your reply, else i would have started nagging you
Thanks for the link, read it and it is really helpful.
This is synopsis of what i am going to do from what i can best plan after reading the link you send me, please feel free to advice if my plan can be improved.
1. Finish my OG completely (Except for SC) and give another GMATprep exam.
Pick up the specific topics from spcecific books (SC- Manhattan, CR-Manhattan,
-- Pick up my weak topics in Quant and practice them from the questions
posted in the PS section of GMATCLUB (700-800 level questions).
-- Work out the Kaplan
-- Work the questions of GMAT Club test.
4. Going to use the Error_log by Saruba, it is just Awsome !!
bb, few doubts though
1. Where to get more Verbal questions to practice (With Explaination)
2. How ferquently should i take my Mock exams to check my progress ???
And besides GMAT Prep and Manhattan what are the exams to give closest score?
3. What do you think of 1000 series question set, is it worth to spend time on them
and then hunting for answers and explainations ??? I found the PS DS quite easy
and verbal quite usefull.
Sorry for finally nagging so much but i need this guidance before i start running all over the materials and questions like a rabbit.
Hope this post will help other too, guess there are more like me who are oscillating at 600+ and want to move to 700+