Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 25 Oct 2014, 03:44

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Is it safe to use Chineseburn's AWA template

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
5 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 02 Oct 2012
Posts: 7
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 2 [5] , given: 9

Is it safe to use Chineseburn's AWA template [#permalink] New post 18 Oct 2012, 23:22
5
This post received
KUDOS
1
This post was
BOOKMARKED
I am very impresed of Chineseburn's essay instruction and templates and willing to use in my GAMT exam.
Is it safe to use as GMAC voids plagiarism and also checks for the copied stuff. So please suggest.



Regards,
Svarmit
4 KUDOS received
Current Student
User avatar
Status: Done with formalities.. and back..
Joined: 15 Sep 2012
Posts: 648
Location: India
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
Schools: Olin - Wash U - Class of 2015
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
Followers: 35

Kudos [?]: 369 [4] , given: 23

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member
Re: Is it safe to use Chineseburn's AWA template [#permalink] New post 18 Oct 2012, 23:56
4
This post received
KUDOS
svarmit wrote:
I am very impresed of Chineseburn's essay instruction and templates and willing to use in my GAMT exam.
Is it safe to use as GMAC voids plagiarism and also checks for the copied stuff. So please suggest.



Regards,
Svarmit


:D you are not alone. Havent seen a person to date who knows about it and is not impressed.

Probably it is the best AWA insight available on internet :)

It is just a template or, on a higher level, a strategy. There is no plagiarism. You could still be unique in adaptation of this strategy. Number of people on this forum have attributed their AWA success to Chineseburned.
_________________

Lets Kudos!!! ;-)
Black Friday Debrief

5 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 02 Oct 2012
Posts: 7
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 2 [5] , given: 9

Re: Is it safe to use Chineseburn's AWA template [#permalink] New post 19 Oct 2012, 00:04
5
This post received
KUDOS
Thanks a loooooot for this valuable piece of advise :)
Vips0000 wrote:
svarmit wrote:
I am very impresed of Chineseburn's essay instruction and templates and willing to use in my GAMT exam.
Is it safe to use as GMAC voids plagiarism and also checks for the copied stuff. So please suggest.



Regards,
Svarmit


:D you are not alone. Havent seen a person to date who knows about it and is not impressed.

Probably it is the best AWA insight available on internet :)

It is just a template or, on a higher level, a strategy. There is no plagiarism. You could still be unique in adaptation of this strategy. Number of people on this forum have attributed their AWA success to Chineseburned.
1 KUDOS received
Current Student
User avatar
Status: Done with formalities.. and back..
Joined: 15 Sep 2012
Posts: 648
Location: India
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
Schools: Olin - Wash U - Class of 2015
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
Followers: 35

Kudos [?]: 369 [1] , given: 23

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member
Re: Is it safe to use Chineseburn's AWA template [#permalink] New post 19 Oct 2012, 00:13
1
This post received
KUDOS
svarmit wrote:
Thanks a loooooot for this valuable piece of advise :)
Vips0000 wrote:
svarmit wrote:
I am very impresed of Chineseburn's essay instruction and templates and willing to use in my GAMT exam.
Is it safe to use as GMAC voids plagiarism and also checks for the copied stuff. So please suggest.



Regards,
Svarmit


:D you are not alone. Havent seen a person to date who knows about it and is not impressed.

Probably it is the best AWA insight available on internet :)

It is just a template or, on a higher level, a strategy. There is no plagiarism. You could still be unique in adaptation of this strategy. Number of people on this forum have attributed their AWA success to Chineseburned.


lol.. sorry bro.. thanks doesnt count.. Kudos does ;)
You are welcome :)
_________________

Lets Kudos!!! ;-)
Black Friday Debrief

Expert Post
1 KUDOS received
Founder
Founder
User avatar
Affiliations: UA-1K, SPG-G, HH-D
Joined: 04 Dec 2002
Posts: 12349
Location: United States (WA)
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.5
WE: Information Technology (Hospitality and Tourism)
Followers: 2326

Kudos [?]: 9459 [1] , given: 3702

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: Is it safe to use Chineseburn's AWA template [#permalink] New post 20 Oct 2012, 20:50
1
This post received
KUDOS
Expert's post
Guys please do not engage in Kudos inflation. I just had to bust another user svarmit...
_________________

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... | Want to know your GMAT Score? Try GMAT Score Estimator
Need GMAT Book Recommendations? Best GMAT Books

Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Have a blog? Feature it on GMAT Club!

Get the best GMAT Prep Resources with GMAT Club Premium Membership

Re: Is it safe to use Chineseburn's AWA template   [#permalink] 20 Oct 2012, 20:50
    Similar topics Author Replies Last post
Similar
Topics:
Testament to Chineseburned AWA-6 icyevo 0 14 Oct 2014, 23:25
1 Experts publish their posts in the topic Is it appropriate to re-use the AWA template Juz2play 2 18 Dec 2013, 17:18
1 Chineseburned's AWA guide ojnwomo 8 19 Aug 2010, 11:31
AWA Template rkatl 3 02 Aug 2006, 17:00
AWA template ajaytumaney 4 14 Nov 2005, 09:57
Display posts from previous: Sort by

Is it safe to use Chineseburn's AWA template

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  


GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Privacy Policy| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group and phpBB SEO

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.