I took the MLIC Weekend Intensive Prep Course over the weekend in Singapore and it was the biggest mistake I have ever done. The highlight was that the instructor told us to (Quote:) "Shut the f... up."
But I'll start from the beginning:
Before the course starts (after you transfered the money naturally) you receive pre-course material that you are supposed to work through. This material was very unstructured and a total mess: different font sizes/types, unfinished sentences...
The course itself is even worse. There is no structure at all. My course was held in a hotel where the instructor seems to stay. He used the executive lounge which he had excess to for free. In the afternoon we were sitting in the isle at a table. That means we were constantly distracted by the "ding dong"-sound of the elevator and by people walking by. I am telling you, not a good environment to think about critical reasoning and hard math problems...
- couldn't have cared less,
- talked in a very bored manner,
- gave his "lecture" without taking the students and their needs into consideration,
- was impatient when asked to explain a problem,
- reacted aggressively when we students confronted him by saying (politly!!!) that we are not very satisfied
- And last but not least: He insulted us and used abusive language (Quote: "Shut the f... up").
Speechless of this behaviour I decided to not stay till the end. When I requested my assignments back that I had handed in for corrections the instructor refused to give them back to me.
This MLIC really takes advantage of people's anxiety of the GMAT and does not offer any value for the 1,595$ they charge. Please warn everyone you know as only this way MLIC can be stopped.