Yep agree iwth BG:
Here are 5 ways to conclude if a quadrilateral is a parallelogram:
1. Opposite sides are PARALLEL (AB||CD & AD||BC)
2. Opposite sides are EQUAL (AB =CD and AD=BC)
3. Two sides are EQUAL and PARALLEL (AB = CD and AB is parallel to CD)
4. Opposite angles are EQUAL (ABC = ADC & BAD = BCD)
5. Diagonals BISECT each other.
"To dream anything that you want to dream, that is the beauty of the human mind. To do anything that you want to do, that is the strength of the human will. To trust yourself, to test your limits, that is the courage to succeed."
- Bernard Edmonds