Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 27 Nov 2014, 13:54

Happy Thanksgiving:

Free Access to GMAT Club Tests until 11 AM PST on Fri 11/28

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Is there Ample time to apply for this fall intake

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Schools: ISB, HSB, LSB, INSEAD
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 10

Is there Ample time to apply for this fall intake [#permalink] New post 21 Nov 2012, 03:13
Hi Stacy

I am preparing for my GMAT and planning to appear for the same this DEC 13. How feasible is it for me to apply for this year fall intake for the B schools i wish. How much is my profile suitable for the same. (I AM AN INDIAN APPLICANT)

My Previous attempts in GMAT : 540 590 (both had terrible verbal scores.) I am working On my verbal scores. I am confident that i would score around 700 this time.

I wish to apply for Stanford, HARVARD, LBS, IE, HEC PARIS.

Reg my Profile

Educational Qualification : BE - Electrical and electronics engineering. (66% aggregate)

I have 4 years and 4 months of IT Experience(Lead a team of 4 around six months now working as a single resource in a project).

Achievements in work

Received associate of the month award for Nov 2011 for solving a major issue in our application
Received client appreciation for learning their business quickly and handling the situations excellently.

Extra curricular activities

Has been a member of the organizing committee for National level technical symposium in our college held in 2007 and 2008. was leader for the registration committee and contestant care committee.

Played in college badminton And won university zonal championship

Played as college badminton team captain and came out a runners up in divisional level tournament.

was responsible for the formation of our school badminton team. I along with Physical education director and my friend framed the badminton team and stood as example for forming school sports team

Please Let me know if my profile is suitable for applying to these colleges and also suggest me which college I can apply

The biggest hurdle in the path of success is the fear of failure

Kaplan Promo CodeKnewton GMAT Discount CodesVeritas Prep GMAT Discount Codes