Thank you for using the timer!
We noticed you are actually not timing your practice. Click the START button first next time you use the timer.
There are many benefits to timing your practice, including:
I've been admitted with full funding at a top 30 school this year. I'm wondering if with my profile I would even have a chance at top 10. My profile in fall 2011 (at application time) would look like this:
1) Brief description of your full-time work experience -4 years at a small database marketing consulting firm. Assigned exclusively to a $5B national furniture retail client account. Promoted from analyst, to account manager to analytics manager leading an offshore team in India. Designed and facilitated all direct marketing activities for our furniture client. I received a solid recommendation from the CEO of my company. -1.5 years as Client Manager at the leading market research firm doing pricing and advertising analysis for big name CPG company.
Would receive great recommendations from current employer (VP-Level) and client contact (Senior Manager Level).
FWIW-I would have a polished essay.
2) Your GMAT. -650 to 680
3) College info: The name of the college, your GPA or grade average, your major, year of graduation. For any graduate degrees, please provide the same info. If you grades are low, please indicate if there were extenuating circumstances. -BA sociology with concentration in research and analysis (including 3 semester of stats) from University of Wisconsin Madison GPA=3.74 -Sophomore year abroad at Korea University in Seoul South Korea. Extended my stay abroad by two years to live and work in Korea.
4) Significant college and post-college extra-curricular activities or community service, especially leadership experience. -2 years on board of directors for an NGO in Seoul South Korea -Petition to Korean National Assembly regarding visa status for overseas Korean Adoptees -ESL teacher south Korea -Founded English editing company in Korea catering to university students -Big brothers volunteer -International working experience as team lead in India (two-2 month trips)
5) Important certifications like CFA, CPA, FSA, or CA. None
6) Your target programs. -Wondering if I even have a chance of top 10 next year.