Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 21 Oct 2014, 04:46

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

ISB 2013 Calling All Applicants

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
Intern
Intern
avatar
Status: IT industry - Project Manager
Affiliations: Rotary club and Company award
Joined: 12 Jun 2011
Posts: 14
Location: India
Schools: INSEAD, LBS, DUKE, ISB
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 0

Re: ISB 2013 Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 27 Dec 2012, 06:03
Hi all,

I got help from this forum last year. I am current student of ISB and would be happy to help any students applying to ISB. Just PM me or reply on this post.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 02 Aug 2012
Posts: 6
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 2 [0], given: 0

Re: ISB 2013 Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 31 Dec 2012, 18:24
I finally got the email!! I have my interview on Jan 6th. I hope it goes well.
Current Student
avatar
Joined: 23 Jun 2012
Posts: 32
Location: India
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V37
WE: Corporate Finance (Consulting)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 8 [0], given: 5

Re: ISB 2013 Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 01 Jan 2013, 05:52
Guys! Any idea when is ISB planning to give out interview invites in the Delhi-NCR region, or if it has already started giving out invites?

Thanks !
Manager
Manager
User avatar
Joined: 12 Oct 2012
Posts: 61
Concentration: Technology, Entrepreneurship
Schools: Said (M)
GMAT 1: 760 Q50 V41
GMAT 2: Q V0
GPA: 3.73
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 12 [0], given: 19

Re: ISB 2013 Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 03 Jan 2013, 23:38
i received my invite a few minutes ago..!!
12 th jan, afternoon, Hyd...

it would be great if people who are already done with their interview could share their experience..
Expert Post
MBA Section Director
User avatar
Joined: 19 Mar 2012
Posts: 1742
Location: India
GPA: 3.8
WE: Marketing (Energy and Utilities)
Followers: 689

Kudos [?]: 3028 [0], given: 890

Re: ISB 2013 Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 07 Jan 2013, 06:37
Expert's post
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 02 Apr 2012
Posts: 32
Concentration: Finance, Strategy
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V34
GMAT 2: 750 Q50 V41
Followers: 3

Kudos [?]: 19 [0], given: 2

Re: ISB 2013 Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 07 Jan 2013, 06:51
souvik101990 wrote:
Congrats with so many invites :-)
This thread has been unbelievably silent compared to last year's!!
I wonder what is up with the Applicants this year!!
BTW please update your GMATClub MBA profile to reflect admit status :-)


I reckon this is because they have the new Mohali campus- so I suppose increases in the number of admits and interview calls are to be expected... But yeah, I was surprised at the number of accomplished people I met there..
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
User avatar
Joined: 12 Dec 2010
Posts: 282
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V34
GMAT 2: 730 Q49 V41
GPA: 4
WE: Consulting (Other)
Followers: 6

Kudos [?]: 32 [0], given: 23

Reviews Badge
Re: ISB 2013 Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 12 Jan 2013, 03:28
it seems NCR / Delhi region invites are rolling now..any one else out here up next at Vivanta :)
_________________

My GMAT Journey 540->680->730!


~ When the going gets tough, the Tough gets going!

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 31 Dec 2011
Posts: 35
Schools: Kelley '15 (S)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 4

Re: ISB 2013 Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 13 Jan 2013, 21:58
Any R2 applicants with interview invites in Delhi/NCR region???
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 26 Jun 2011
Posts: 249
Location: India
GMAT 1: 760 Q51 V41
Followers: 10

Kudos [?]: 36 [0], given: 26

Re: ISB 2013 Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 13 Jan 2013, 22:30
nehamahajan wrote:
Any R2 applicants with interview invites in Delhi/NCR region???


Yay. Invited.
_________________

The chase begins ...

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 31 Dec 2011
Posts: 35
Schools: Kelley '15 (S)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 4

Re: ISB 2013 Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 13 Jan 2013, 22:35
dreamchase wrote:
nehamahajan wrote:
Any R2 applicants with interview invites in Delhi/NCR region???


Yay. Invited.


When did u receive one? and when is it scheduled?

and congratulation.. :)
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 12 Nov 2012
Posts: 9
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: ISB 2013 Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 20 Jan 2013, 21:46
Delhi interviews are finishing today, no more invites!

Mohali interviews will be finishing on 28-29th, so mohali people can expect today or tomorrow.. else assume a ding.. asked the admissions department
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 17 Nov 2011
Posts: 75
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 14 [0], given: 19

Re: ISB 2013 Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 24 Jan 2013, 03:57
Hi, I am looking for some information on ISB's interview process in general. I have been invited to interview at their Hyderabad campus. Also, I have been asked to reach an hour before the interview for an assessment. The email does not elaborate on the nature of the test. Could someone please share his or her experience regarding the same. I am not looking for questions, but just the nature of the assessment.

Logistic question: I understand, the airport is approximately 40 kilometers from the campus, and in my guess, should take around 45-60 mins by cab. Is this right? Looking for inputs from people, who have done this. I want to plan on my flight times accordingly.

Thanks in advance!
Manager
Manager
User avatar
Joined: 12 Oct 2012
Posts: 61
Concentration: Technology, Entrepreneurship
Schools: Said (M)
GMAT 1: 760 Q50 V41
GMAT 2: Q V0
GPA: 3.73
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 12 [0], given: 19

Re: ISB 2013 Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 24 Jan 2013, 04:19
nullvoid325 wrote:
Hi, I am looking for some information on ISB's interview process in general. I have been invited to interview at their Hyderabad campus. Also, I have been asked to reach an hour before the interview for an assessment. The email does not elaborate on the nature of the test. Could someone please share his or her experience regarding the same. I am not looking for questions, but just the nature of the assessment.

Logistic question: I understand, the airport is approximately 40 kilometers from the campus, and in my guess, should take around 45-60 mins by cab. Is this right? Looking for inputs from people, who have done this. I want to plan on my flight times accordingly.

Thanks in advance!


They ask you to write an essay of sorts on a given topic.. this topic would be very generic..
as far as popular opinion goes, the purpose is to check your articulation skills.. not sure though..

u'll be able to reach the institute within 30-40 mins by cab..
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 26 Nov 2011
Posts: 73
Concentration: Finance, General Management
GMAT 1: 730 Q50 V39
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 8 [0], given: 0

Re: ISB 2013 Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 24 Jan 2013, 04:22
Hey..just to access my chances (after a not so good interview)..what is the ratio of invited to interview to accepted? Does ISB give waitlists to a lot of candidates?
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 17 Nov 2011
Posts: 75
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 14 [0], given: 19

Re: ISB 2013 Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 24 Jan 2013, 04:29
kaushinside wrote:
nullvoid325 wrote:
Hi, I am looking for some information on ISB's interview process in general. I have been invited to interview at their Hyderabad campus. Also, I have been asked to reach an hour before the interview for an assessment. The email does not elaborate on the nature of the test. Could someone please share his or her experience regarding the same. I am not looking for questions, but just the nature of the assessment.

Logistic question: I understand, the airport is approximately 40 kilometers from the campus, and in my guess, should take around 45-60 mins by cab. Is this right? Looking for inputs from people, who have done this. I want to plan on my flight times accordingly.

Thanks in advance!


They ask you to write an essay of sorts on a given topic.. this topic would be very generic..
as far as popular opinion goes, the purpose is to check your articulation skills.. not sure though..

u'll be able to reach the institute within 30-40 mins by cab..


Great, thanks!
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
User avatar
Joined: 12 Dec 2010
Posts: 282
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V34
GMAT 2: 730 Q49 V41
GPA: 4
WE: Consulting (Other)
Followers: 6

Kudos [?]: 32 [0], given: 23

Reviews Badge
Re: ISB 2013 Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 29 Jan 2013, 08:36
abcde54321 wrote:
Delhi interviews are finishing today, no more invites!

Mohali interviews will be finishing on 28-29th, so mohali people can expect today or tomorrow.. else assume a ding.. asked the admissions department


Sit tight and please do not assume anything before 15th Feb..
_________________

My GMAT Journey 540->680->730!


~ When the going gets tough, the Tough gets going!

Current Student
avatar
Joined: 26 May 2005
Posts: 571
Followers: 18

Kudos [?]: 116 [0], given: 13

Re: ISB 2013 Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 01 Feb 2013, 08:05
Hi BB and others !!!
Can u pls include my name in the admit list as well. Got admitted in R1

Thanks
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
User avatar
Joined: 12 Dec 2010
Posts: 282
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V34
GMAT 2: 730 Q49 V41
GPA: 4
WE: Consulting (Other)
Followers: 6

Kudos [?]: 32 [0], given: 23

Reviews Badge
Re: ISB 2013 Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 01 Feb 2013, 08:27
sudhir18n wrote:
Hi BB and others !!!
Can u pls include my name in the admit list as well. Got admitted in R1

Thanks

You can do yourself- check your profile and update school info :)
_________________

My GMAT Journey 540->680->730!


~ When the going gets tough, the Tough gets going!

Kellogg Thread Master
User avatar
Status: Applying
Joined: 15 Jun 2012
Posts: 143
Location: India
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
GMAT 1: 700 Q45 V40
GMAT 2: 700 Q49 V35
GMAT 3: 710 Q49 V38
GPA: 3.5
Followers: 8

Kudos [?]: 28 [0], given: 74

Re: ISB 2013 Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 03 Feb 2013, 22:13
Dinged without interview.
_________________

All that matters, comes after the word 'but'.

Manager
Manager
User avatar
Joined: 12 Oct 2012
Posts: 61
Concentration: Technology, Entrepreneurship
Schools: Said (M)
GMAT 1: 760 Q50 V41
GMAT 2: Q V0
GPA: 3.73
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 12 [0], given: 19

Re: ISB 2013 Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 03 Feb 2013, 22:22
finmaster wrote:
Dinged without interview.

sorry to hear :(
did u get an email from them?
Re: ISB 2013 Calling All Applicants   [#permalink] 03 Feb 2013, 22:22
    Similar topics Author Replies Last post
Similar
Topics:
ISB 2014 Calling All Applicants dylanc 0 11 Jun 2013, 07:30
3 Experts publish their posts in the topic Calling All Waitlisted Applicants-2013 souvik101990 12 22 Dec 2012, 22:22
3 Experts publish their posts in the topic IESE 2013-Calling All Applicants souvik101990 108 23 Oct 2012, 00:16
10 Experts publish their posts in the topic NUS 2013 - Calling All Applicants! souvik101990 93 15 Oct 2012, 21:56
12 Queen's 2013 - Calling all applicants nikhilsrl 28 15 Sep 2012, 13:06
Display posts from previous: Sort by

ISB 2013 Calling All Applicants

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   5    Next  [ 96 posts ] 



cron

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Privacy Policy| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group and phpBB SEO

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.